View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 FAO Nashwan 
Group 1 winner

Post FAO Nashwan
Hello mate, I remembered you live out in Thailand and was wondering if you have done much fishing out there? Planning on stopping over before Australia next year and was going to visit Jurassic Lakes in Cha Am to catch me some giant Arapaima and Red Tail! Have you got any other suggestions, if you aren't a fisherman don't worry. Could use some pointing in the direction of some top food places and how to stay clear of the ladyboys!

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: FAO Nashwan
Hi Nick

Sorry i didnt get to u sooner but i never come to this part of the forum i come by off chance someone was saying anything about the Nfl
1st off I'm sorry i dont know anything about fishing i just get my fish from the market
Ladyboys are harmless good fun really but some u cant tell if there LB or women so give it a good feel first they dont mind if u do & some of them hide it between there arse cheeks if its big but they will tell u if u ask them LB or woman
Your going to Cha Am a very nice place, I know of 3 places, 1st a beach place eat outside called Luna Lanai
2nd InAzia eat inside very nice place very good food 3rd is a seafood place called SeaZabb or something like that thats good food maybe if u take your fish with u they will cook it for u.
If anymore info just let me know

Cheers Steve

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]