View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 How to get a response from support 
Selling plater

Post How to get a response from support
Hi All,

Hoping someone can help. I raised a topic in the general thread on October 9th needing some assistance, but wasn't able to find anyone who could help.

I've since emailed support over 2 weeks ago, and again no response.

What is the best way to reach Mark? I've been told he's the only person that can help me, so I'd really like to hear from him if possible.

Cheers!

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 am
Selling plater

Post Re: How to get a response from support
My old computer crashed on me, can't find my license info, how do I go about trying to get my copy back, if SO 7 was around the corner, I would wait, but its some time off. Thanks for any advice.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm
Group 1 winner

RJ Banker wrote:
My old computer crashed on me, can't find my license info, how do I go about trying to get my copy back, if SO 7 was around the corner, I would wait, but its some time off. Thanks for any advice.

If you can still see your email account - look for an email titled 'Strategic Designs'

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:26 am
Selling plater

My issue is that my emails from 2 years ago were deleted. I don't recall doing that, but I am 66, so sure don't remember. Maybe its juno which deletes older email. I did not hear from Mark, I did email him. Thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:34 pm
Group 1 winner

RJ Banker wrote:
My issue is that my emails from 2 years ago were deleted. I don't recall doing that, but I am 66, so sure don't remember. Maybe its juno which deletes older email. I did not hear from Mark, I did email him. Thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it.

Just hang tight, RJ. Mark does drop in here and will eventually reply. It's the nature of the beast - the game is small so service can be on quite a personal level where the developer actually replies to you, unlike really big titles where that would never happen. But the other side of the beast is that because it is a small title the developer is flat out working and updating his/her game.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:53 pm
Selling plater

I own a lot of sport sims by small developers. I always try and buy as much as I can to support their fine efforts. I seriously doubt any of them are getting rich. Thanks for checking back.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:50 am
Selling plater

Mark took care of me. It sure is nice having a developer with excellent customer service. Thanks NPG319, you were right.

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm
Group 1 winner

RJ Banker wrote:
Mark took care of me. It sure is nice having a developer with excellent customer service. Thanks NPG319, you were right.

All good, mate!
New league season starts next week for SO6 - if you want to catch some SO6 racing there will be links in the Online Racing forums to watch them :-)

Doug

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]