View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 game crashes when i watch my horse race 
Selling plater

Post game crashes when i watch my horse race
hi all

can play game until I want to watch my horse run but then games stops working says theres an error.

any ideas how I can fix this.

thanks
Lewis.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: game crashes when i watch my horse race UPDATE
Hi fellas,

Update I've just decided to uninstall the game and will reload it tonight.

Can anyone advise the basic mods i'll need to install to enhance the game?

Should I add the tracks mods so I can play all tracks?

And how about schedules? I'm only going to play UK National Hunt as the flat doesn't excite me.

Does adding the UK jump schedule give you all the little mid week tracks and races schedules?

I'm particularly interested as this is what I want to base my game on. I'm stuck between being a journeyman trainer who parades nags in weak races try to get these no hopers to win a race in front of 100 hardy souls at Plumpton on a Thursday and being an owner / trainer who does the same a la Charles Pogson / Richard Harper / Ted Caine.

I know it seems sad - but if anyone can put me on the right track to get the game set up and ready to go with the relevant mods and schedule that would be great.

Best regards
Lewis.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: game crashes when i watch my horse race UPDATE
ljriley90 wrote:
Hi fellas,

Update I've just decided to uninstall the game and will reload it tonight.

Can anyone advise the basic mods i'll need to install to enhance the game?

Should I add the tracks mods so I can play all tracks?

And how about schedules? I'm only going to play UK National Hunt as the flat doesn't excite me.

Does adding the UK jump schedule give you all the little mid week tracks and races schedules?

I'm particularly interested as this is what I want to base my game on. I'm stuck between being a journeyman trainer who parades nags in weak races try to get these no hopers to win a race in front of 100 hardy souls at Plumpton on a Thursday and being an owner / trainer who does the same a la Charles Pogson / Richard Harper / Ted Caine.

I know it seems sad - but if anyone can put me on the right track to get the game set up and ready to go with the relevant mods and schedule that would be great.

Best regards
Lewis.

Hi lewis I will be uploading all my Schedules and Racecourses within the next few days all the races are run on the right day you get 3 meetings every Saturday you can download my Irish Courses the one that don'r come with the game like Down Royal and Downpatrick but If you cant wait I would go for Bobsworth NH Mods

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: game crashes when i watch my horse race
Hello ljriley90

Here is my schedule. However, a lot of the races are run on courses with more than one track. So, also attached are the courses.

Schedule - http://www.mediafire.com/file/c7cswcyoq ... 3_2017.rar

Courses:
- Redesigned courses: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9gytb72cj ... signed.rar
- Existing courses where I have added new waypoints: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iaw37kk8s ... points.rar

Cheers
bobsworth13

Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]