View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Error Access Violation-Can't find answer in previous threads 
Selling plater

Post Error Access Violation-Can't find answer in previous threads
Hi

Could somebody please offer any advice. A Jumps schedule AI owner game I have recently started has got to 17th Season and now won';t go past mid-late Feb. It will either not load after saving or crashes if I try to get to end of the season. It comes up with the same error message "Error access violation.....cp is not rf" etc. I've also noticed that on the load game menu, the days into the season number changes even though I haven't gone any further in the game. I've had a look at previous threads but couldn't find an answer.

I got frustrated and started a new game and although this one hasn't crashed a few seasons in, certain races from Cheltenham have disappeared from the declarations and I cannot declare eligible horses for these races.

The only thing I've done is change the name of some festival races in C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 6\data\1\ in the sched_j and showc_j. I also moved a mares novice hurdle from an april date to the festival in the schedule editor. I'm guessing these changes have caused the crashes but how can I sort this out and still keep these games and race names/schedule?

Thanks

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Error Access Violation-Can't find answer in previous thr
opbrads wrote:
Hi

Could somebody please offer any advice. A Jumps schedule AI owner game I have recently started has got to 17th Season and now won';t go past mid-late Feb. It will either not load after saving or crashes if I try to get to end of the season. It comes up with the same error message "Error access violation.....cp is not rf" etc. I've also noticed that on the load game menu, the days into the season number changes even though I haven't gone any further in the game. I've had a look at previous threads but couldn't find an answer.

I got frustrated and started a new game and although this one hasn't crashed a few seasons in, certain races from Cheltenham have disappeared from the declarations and I cannot declare eligible horses for these races.

The only thing I've done is change the name of some festival races in C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 6\data\1\ in the sched_j and showc_j. I also moved a mares novice hurdle from an april date to the festival in the schedule editor. I'm guessing these changes have caused the crashes but how can I sort this out and still keep these games and race names/schedule?

Thanks

Once you have started a game and saved it once you can't alter the schedule even if you did it right it would not show in a saved game you have done something wrong in either Show or sched data to make it crash i hope you kept the original one if you did i wou;d put that back in and see if the game still crashes.

Gray

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: Error Access Violation-Can't find answer in previous thr
I changed the schedule before I started this particular game and the game had been fine for like 17 seasons and for some reason started crashing in February

Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]