View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Giving it a Go 
Selling plater

Post Re: Giving it a Go
Ya i can set up a showcase race that uses dirt2, but I want the system to run all 5F races on Dirt2 i.e Claimers & Handicaps. Sandown does this with Turf2 running all 5F races on the inner chute, not sure what Ive done differently.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:40 pm
Handicapper

I was attempting a similar thing to you when I made waypoints for the different courses at Goodwood. I used flatturf2 (for straight course), flatturf3 and dirt1. I could get those new courses usable in the showcase races but not in all the meetings which had non-named races. I have not found a way of getting the courses.dat file to treat flatturf2 as the default for the 5f & 6f races. If you can find a way of stating a minimum distance for dirt1 as 7f, you could then have 6f as the maximum distance limit for the dirt2. That way, all the sprints will run on dirt2.

This is a partial solution but if you download unfuwain's UK and ROI schedules (in the Game Mods section) and then open up the showc_f dat file, you will see a much larger list of named races than there are in the stock schedule. Just had a look through Kempton and I note that only flatturf1 is used. You could convert them to dirt course races and place dirt2 for the sprints. You would not catch the non-named meetings though.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 pm
Group 1 winner

Would it be possible for someone to make the Pau, Enghien and Cagnes Sur-Mer jumps courses?

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6