View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Release date latest. 
Site Admin

Post Release date latest.
Currently we hope to have the PC version up in a few weeks but have no set date. There will be a demo on www.jockeyrush.com and Steam (if it get's green lit). The race sequence is obviously based on Starters Orders 6 so use that as a guide to how well it will run.

The website is at http://www.jockeyrush.com. The website is under construction.

The priority right now is to get the game green-lit on Steam so please vote at: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=389819196

We hope to have an iOS version to follow but this is expected to run only on iPad3 or later and iPhone 5 or later.

Valve has recently announced they are releasing a VR Headset named SteamVR or Vive at the end of this year as a consumer version. We are hoping to support this. It's looking really nice and should be a decent improvement over the Rift DK1 we have been demoing. Be aware that a gaming rig would be required.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Release date latest.
Hi mark i am intrested in jockey rush i want to know will it be modable like starters orders thanks for all the hard work.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:18 am
Site Admin

trebird wrote:
Hi mark i am intrested in jockey rush i want to know will it be modable like starters orders thanks for all the hard work.

The intention is that people do not mod it as it is a simplified game with a reduced schedule and reduced racecourses. Having said this it may be possible to mod much of the game as you can with SO6 (on the PC anyway). Also it may be possible to copy your racecourses from SO6 over and right away increase the 50 racecourses with Jockey Rush up to the 100 or so used in SO6. It will not be possible to have more than one meeting per day though.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:33 pm
Selling plater

Is there a certain date when it will be for sure released?

Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:20 am
Selling plater

Hi Mark.
I love horse racing games.
I have lots of the pc and console versions however I've never come across your game until now.
After reading about SO6 and Jockey Rush I really feel that the latter will be more to my liking.
I've been checking 'Greenlight' every few days to see how the voting is going but it seems to have stalled somewhat.
Do you have any updates for us eager beavers?
Also will the cut down version have any Australian racecourses?
If so which?

Thu May 07, 2015 2:09 am
Handicapper

What is the state of play Mark, in your last message you said pc version should be out in a few weeks that was posted in March.
Why cant you sell it as you did SO6 or is that an awkward option, looks very good by the way

Wed May 20, 2015 11:51 am
Site Admin

Wingding65 wrote:
Hi Mark.
I love horse racing games.
I have lots of the pc and console versions however I've never come across your game until now.
After reading about SO6 and Jockey Rush I really feel that the latter will be more to my liking.
I've been checking 'Greenlight' every few days to see how the voting is going but it seems to have stalled somewhat.
Do you have any updates for us eager beavers?
Also will the cut down version have any Australian racecourses?
If so which?

I can't be sure but right now the plan is to half around 50% of the SO6 racecourses. However, if you own SO6 it may be possible to copy your SO6 racecourses over and they will be playable.

Wed May 20, 2015 6:57 pm
Site Admin

flumpet wrote:
What is the state of play Mark, in your last message you said pc version should be out in a few weeks that was posted in March.
Why cant you sell it as you did SO6 or is that an awkward option, looks very good by the way

The PC version is likely to be released soonish (no date yet). We have been side tracked a bit by other issues/jobs.

Wed May 20, 2015 6:59 pm
Selling plater

hope there is news soon i am desperate for this game :)

Tue May 26, 2015 2:31 pm
Selling plater

for mac? news?

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]