View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Jockey Rush available now. 
Site Admin

Post Jockey Rush available now.
There is no demo but a race trial so users can be sure the race sequence works on their PC. If you have SO6 the race sequence is basically the same. The game is currently £9.99. It will go up at a later date.

Jockey Rush is a simple jockey game over 1-5 seasons (but you can play longer).

Use your judgement to choose a ride based on the AI trainers expected finishing position. Beat or equal this expectation for a reputation boost.

The higher your reputation the better rides you are offered.

Your high score is saved at the end of the game.

Some notes for SO6 users:

Jockey Rush is intended to be a more casual experience so is a much simpler affair than SO6.

There is only one meeting per day in Jockey Rush and no combined schedule.

The Battle mode may annoy some so you may wish to turn it off.

There are roughly half the number of racecourses but if you own SO6 you can copy these racecourses over and they will get used.

Some tweaks have been made to the Xbox 360 joystick mode to avoid the left stick overlap problems. These will soon be reflected in SO6.

Pressing space during a race changes to/from first person/third person view.

http://www.jockeyrush.com

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Jockey Rush available now.
Hi Mark,
ive just joint the forum and been playing your games since horse racing party, today i downloaded jockey rush and im a MAC user and the download doesn't support my computer is there any chance of a refund because game will not install but have purchased for £9.99, many thanks :?

Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark the rails have disappeared at Cheltenham on day one and this being a course that comes with the game I expect others will be the same.

Gray

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

just copy courses over from SO6

Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:08 pm
Handicapper

What a game!! The battle mode is brillant!! Really fun game to play. Hoping to get a little better at it though haha. Well done Mark.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:55 pm
Selling plater

froog wrote:

Any chance anyone can explain how to do this in stupid terms please as I am an SO6 owner and do enjoy playing the Jockeyrush game a bit better than SO6 as it is less time consuming.

cheers pete

Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:05 am
Group 1 winner

pistolpete007 wrote:
froog wrote:

Any chance anyone can explain how to do this in stupid terms please as I am an SO6 owner and do enjoy playing the Jockeyrush game a bit better than SO6 as it is less time consuming.

cheers pete

What I did pete was open up the 3D courses in SO6 and JR in separate Windows so I could see which courses was Missing in JR and right clicked on each course to copy and then paste them into the JR course folder a quicker and easier way for you maybe pete is go into your SO6 3D course folder left click on Aintree folder and highlight by holding down left mouse button down and scroll down over the UK racecourses to York when hightlighted right click and copy then go into your JR 3D race folder and paste them in when asked to copy over original files click skip these then only the courses missing well be pasted in it may take a few minutes Pete but well worth it has the more courses you get the better as it will be quite tedious racing at just a few all the time.

Gray

Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

simpleminds wrote:
pistolpete007 wrote:
froog wrote:

cheers pete

What I did pete was open up the 3D courses in SO6 and JR in separate Windows so I could see which courses was Missing in JR and right clicked on each course to copy and then paste them into the JR course folder a quicker and easier way for you maybe pete is go into your SO6 3D course folder left click on Aintree folder and highlight by holding down left mouse button down and scroll down over the UK racecourses to York when hightlighted right click and copy then go into your JR 3D race folder and paste them in when asked to copy over original files click skip these then only the courses missing well be pasted in it may take a few minutes Pete but well worth it has the more courses you get the better as it will be quite tedious racing at just a few all the time.

Gray

Thanks Simpleminds I will give it a whirl, if not tonight then defo at the weekend

thanks again
Pete

Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]