View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Starters Orders 4 
Selling plater

Post Starters Orders 4
Hello,

Sorry if this Game maybe a bit old but it's still selling quite well I just bought it really good but after 2 days it won't start now my error code is

Out of Memory or No File !\gfx\icons\n0.png

I cannot play it was just getting into it I am operating windows 8.1 May i ask does any one know how I can fix this??

Thanks for any replies hoope this board still active

Cheers

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:27 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Starters Orders 4
If this is not the correct part of the forum to post this please move I was not sure thanks.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:33 pm
Selling plater

As I thought only interested in The new game I seen there was a 6 out after posting and exploring this forum. no way I will be buying any more of these types of game seen loads of posts with errors. And the support is very poor for a game that must be Fundamentally flawed.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 am
Group 1 winner

castopher wrote:
As I thought only interested in The new game I seen there was a 6 out after posting and exploring this forum. no way I will be buying any more of these types of game seen loads of posts with errors. And the support is very poor for a game that must be Fundamentally flawed.

Have you emailed SO Support? If you haven't then really you haven't explored all options. zip up your save and send to the SO support email address explaining when the crash happened and why (if you know) and you might get some help.

It doesn't help that you posted in the forum for a completely different game. The SO6 technical support forum would have been more appropriate. Unfortunately I can't move it.

Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 am
Selling plater

No I have standing orders 4 Not 6 I just mentioned I have seen they have released a 6 , I have Standing orders 4 I unfortunately made the Mistake of Purchasing it has come up with so many GFX and icon error it's almost unreal. Thanks so at least a reply on here however I shall just Bin the game it does not seem very compatable.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:06 pm
Group 1 winner

I know you have SO4, I read your post. But Jockey Rush is a completely different game, not related to the SO series. Post in the SO6 technical support forum.

What do you mean about compatibility? Zip up your game/save and send it to SO support stating the problem and when it started etc.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]