View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Where's my Legend 
Selling plater

Post Where's my Legend
Created a Legend for the UK flat shows in the editor start a new game but the legend I created isn't in the Legend list ? I think I followed the instruction to the letter. Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks
Gerry Love

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Where's my Legend
All sorted took a few tries but I found it LOL :lol:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:04 pm
Group 2 winner

Tell me your secret to get a legend into your stable. I tried on many occasions and eventually gave up.

Where did you find the database that you renamed and copied to the legends folder?

I have a file called lx.db in the legends folder, I have tried re-naming it to merge.db, I have tried copying it and then re-naming it to merge.db

How about giving an idiots step by step guide.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:45 pm
Group 2 winner

Wannabe wrote:
Tell me your secret to get a legend into your stable. I tried on many occasions and eventually gave up.

Where did you find the database that you renamed and copied to the legends folder?

I have a file called lx.db in the legends folder, I have tried re-naming it to merge.db, I have tried copying it and then re-naming it to merge.db

How about giving an idiots step by step guide.

Judging by this thread Jim it cannot be done.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=17677

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:03 pm
Selling plater

Sorry for the misunderstanding I didn't get the legend into my stable just one I created into the game. Don't think you can get Legends into your own stable, I wish you could. :)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:18 pm
Group 2 winner

Thanks for the replies guys.

The main reason I wanted a legend in my stable is I was curious as what the legends green bars looked like so that I could compare it to some of the nice horses I have produced so far.

When I could get export\import to work I started a few new saved games and ran some of my best horses against the game legends with some mixed success. Managed to beat some of the lesser legends but still can't beat Frankel. Thought it would be easier to have my own Frankel to race against to provide a yardstick on performance.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:00 pm
Selling plater

Generally legends that dont lose tend to have maxed potential. if you need a yard stick close to a legend just have something of that potential.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:17 am
Selling plater

So how does this work then? I have created a legend and it’s not listed in the list of legends before starting a game?

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 am
Selling plater

I had to do it 2 or 3 times to get it to show in the list. Make sure you click on ? mark at side of your name top of page in the Legend screen. That's how I got it to show & then click the back X & then exit. Hope that helps.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]