View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Patch 0.104. 
Site Admin

Post Patch 0.104.
Patch 0.104 includes a fix to a bug that for some could cause quite major ongoing foreign pool size problems depending on how the game was started.

This would only cause problems in a game that was started after loading or starting a different game using a different schedule (and not quitting the app before starting the new game). The result was that the new game could have problems with foreign pool sizes. This problem would persist for the entirety of the game and though the patch fixes the bug (so new games are not affected) it will not fix current games that have this problem. I suspect this wont affect most people as the majority are likely to launch the app and start a new game right away.

You can click on the horses tab and the list box displays the number of horses in each nationality. The number of horses (in sub nationalities) is related to the number of feature races for that nationality (and also relative to the overall pool size and foreign percentage).

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Patch 0.104.
Hmm, I do that. Started several different (stock) schedules at once. Decided to focus on the flat for testing and delete the combo for now. Just looked.

Would fairly small, 0 in one case, foreign pools be a symptom? And one of my horses racing a prep in France and the race it was a prep for never getting scheduled also? Something at Chantilly ...

YAY for the trail bug fix, not game breaking, just super confusing.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm
Site Admin

Hechicera wrote:
Hmm, I do that. Started several different (stock) schedules at once. Decided to focus on the flat for testing and delete the combo for now. Just looked.

Would fairly small, 0 in one case, foreign pools be a symptom? And one of my horses racing a prep in France and the race it was a prep for never getting scheduled also? Something at Chantilly ...

YAY for the trail bug fix, not game breaking, just super confusing.

It sounds like you may have a problem. Try running a test game with at least 5 years autoraces (on the latest patch) and compare the foreign horse pools to your current game. They should be roughly similar at least.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:39 am
Handicapper

Looks like it. Had already started a 10 year auto run game, probably while you were sleeping. Did a full data wipe using the tool too, to be sure. I'm fine with a new game, going to run these at other difficulties now I've seen how hard goes after some seasons. The breeding barn pricing looks perfect for the spread now too.

There is still a bug with Legends screen and Auto Run 5 & 10 years. You use the wrong plus years.

Code:
AutoRun  YearPlusNow YearPlusShouldBe
1                 +1                    +1 - good
2                 +2                    +2 - good
3                 +3                    +3 - good
5                 +4                    +5
10                +5                    +10

When I auto run 5 or 10 years and I don't want to miss Legends, I have to +1 or +5 every single one.

The other Quality Of Life improvements on that screen are quite nice though, thanks.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]