View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Main stable horse list sorting 
Group 3 winner

Post Main stable horse list sorting
After reading on the forums about ordering your stable by how many days to next run I had a go at using it for the first time in all the years I've been playing.

My stable was sorted by age, descending. I pressed sort by next run so that they started at the top of the stable page descending by days to next run, longest to shortest. The rest of my stable stayed organised by age, again descending. This was perfect, exactly what I wanted. This was until I pressed a button to look at a horse , or even just the 'i' button for info on a horse. As soon as I pressed anything that was to do with a horse, or changed screen, then all the horses that currently had no declared race went in to a mixed up jumbled random order, every time. The first once or twice I pressed the 2 or 3 buttons to rearrange the order, but, after a while it got tedious so I reverted back to all horses listed by age descending. Surely it should possible to press sort by age until they are listed age descending, then press next declaration to sort, twice so they descend from the top, and then the game should keep your stable in that order until you change your mind. Can it be fixed if at all possible please.

Talking about the game randomly changing things, why does the game periodically remove the jockey that you've designated to a horse when you declare it? There are frequently times when my runners appear with no jockey declared, or run with a random jockey on board. I always select a jockey at the time of declaring, the game just randomly bumps the jockey off, is there a logical reason why?

Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]