View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 SO6 (Beta) World Record Times 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SO6 World Record Times
SPLITS
28.06 (14 sec furlongs)
59.30 (15.5 furlongs)
128.90 (14.5 Furlongs)
129.10 0.20 seconds for the final furlong

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

After the comments i looked at the time better myself offc and yes the 1 mile time seems 2 be a bug since it's impossible 2 run that last furlong so fast :( And yes i know since the 1 mile time is a bug automatically the times for 7 and 1.1 are tainted 2 :(

the 1.1 on the other hand isn't even the worldrecord in my game cause it got beat in the next year while my horse came 3rd in that race.

I'm sorry if people got upset but i did not cheat or change anything. It's a beta, things can still go wrong but automatically assume paople are cheating isn't the way for others 2 feel really welcome here let alone post their results if u can expect reactions like this.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:42 pm
Group 1 winner

fvr wrote:
I just bought this game new, also bought SO5 before so not a complete newbie but still.

I started a new game 2 start breeding with some of my horses from other game. As usual i check the weekly auction when this horse popped up, without thinking i bought it. I DID NOT HEX, CHANGE, EDIT THIS HORSE IN ANYWAY.

only reason i can think of this horse is such a freak is because it's still in beta and something went wrong if that's the case i'm more then ok with my times being scratched but the 7 furlong and 1.1 the times aren't that far off in fact the 7furlong already got beaten i believe i just read?

Ayway if this is the normal reaction 2 new posters have fun on this forum because being called a cheater after my first posts is not something i enjoy

Why did u put a smiley at the end of the mile record. :wink:

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:46 pm
Selling plater

very simple: I said it was a "decent" time for the mile when i thought i crushed it with 5 seconds...

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 pm
Group 1 winner

fvr wrote:
very simple: I said it was a "decent" time for the mile when i thought i crushed it with 5 seconds...

Since SO6 i have run thousands of races and never notice such a freak time Never
The smileys you use in your comments just make you look like you have done something wrong

i put alot of time into this and other threads on the forum
if you feel someone is taking the complete michael out of you you are hardly going to be in a welcoming mood

Do you have a saved replay of the race you can get this if the horse is still in the game would love
to watch the race

Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Quote:
The smileys you use in your comments just make you look like you have done something wrong

I do feel like i did something wrong but that has nothing 2 to with the smileys and everything with the reactions i got...

But i will make it real easy for u all, since the 1 mile is obvious a bug and because of that the 7furlong (already beat) and the 1.1 will never get accepted i will remove my posts and won't post here again since it's obvious 2 me that unless u know some people here it's gonna be impossible 2 get records acknowledged without being labeled a cheater. I will remove my posts and go on enjoying the game on my own like i have before and u can keep comparing times with the tight little bunch u got here.

Have fun

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 pm
Selling plater

pjrhodes1970 it doesn't seem possible 2 delete posts? could u remove them if possible

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:10 pm
Selling plater

Quote:
Do you have a saved replay of the race you can get this if the horse is still in the game would love
to watch the race

I have saved replay and if u know easy way to get it 2 u i have no problems with this

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 pm
Group 1 winner

fvr wrote:
Quote:

I do feel like i did something wrong but that has nothing 2 to with the smileys and everything with the reactions i got...

But i will make it real easy for u all, since the 1 mile is obvious a bug and because of that the 7furlong (already beat) and the 1.1 will never get accepted i will remove my posts and won't post here again since it's obvious 2 me that unless u know some people here it's gonna be impossible 2 get records acknowledged without being labeled a cheater. I will remove my posts and go on enjoying the game on my own like i have before and u can keep comparing times with the tight little bunch u got here.

Have fun

Firstly i have had people send me direct emails (Because they did not know how to post on forum) with pictures of top rated
horses and record times that i have never even spoken to before and i have added their top rated horses or record times
This thread is open to everybody who sets a genuine record time.

You say you knew it was a bug therefore do you not think declaring it as a record was not dishonest.
No One else on the forum has reported this bug i guess only Mark can shed light on it I think
if you Knew your time was because of a bug and you posted it on here as a genuine record thats
a bit dishonest IMO I am Sorry you are no longer going to post but what are people meant to think
about your integrity and how do you expect people to react to it.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Quote:
You say you knew it was a bug therefore do you not think declaring it as a record was not dishonest.
No One else on the forum has reported this bug i guess only Mark can shed light on it I think
if you Knew your time was because of a bug and you posted it on here as a genuine record thats
a bit dishonest IMO I am Sorry you are no longer going to post but what are people meant to think

I never said i knew it was a bug before, after the reactions and then checking the time ( and last furlong) myself i knew it had to be a bug ( i only knew i was playing beta and bugs were still possible). like u said u played 1000's of races and that's just SO6. Even with SO5 combined i never reach that number. So if u say it's a bug and impossible time i believe u, only thing i can see/say about it is that the last furlong doesn't seem 2 make sense.

But like i said if u are interested in replay let me know how and what 2 send u and i will give it a try (could take a while cause i'm about 2 start a pokersession)

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 pm
Selling plater

Quote:
Sorry you are no longer going to post but what are people meant to think

since people here doubted my integrity (judging on reactions) without even waiting on a reply from my side it's safe 2 say integrity doesn't count for much here anyway so why should i care?

I just play SO6 because i like the game, i posted here because i thought it could be a fun addition 2 the game. I was proven wrong so why should i care about the reactions when i stop posting?

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:51 pm
Selling plater

I think i might know what the problem is. I decided 2 watch the replay of the race and it showed nothing out of the ordinary, (except for the winning time offc). So i decided too play further with the same savegame.

This time it was the 1 mile Queen Anne stakes. The horse that won had an endtime of 1.33.7 (still faster then the worldrecord and my horse came 2nd in an endtime of 1.34.1 and the number last still got 1.35.7. Also during replay nothing out of the ordinary. Finishing speed at top 43miles an hour.

but during the ACTUAL race they were finishing with a speed of 72miles/hr, I would love a horse that could pull that off but that has 2 be the bug in my savegame. Haven't checked my first savegame yet but i don't think that one had ridicilous times so it could be just this one savegame that is affected.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 am
Selling plater

Not happy about it though, finally had 3 decent mares and 2 stallions 2 breed with and that's why i started new game, got 3 yearlings and three on the way. Just bought 2 horses from auction because they looked pretty good. And storm Brig is a really, really good horse even without the affected races and times (not all races are affected but since replays show nothing out of ordinary it's impossible too tell except for the time and it affects all the horses in the race not just mine). I maybe able 2 save them but who says they don't infect a new savegame so i'm not happy about it at all (hope i'm allowed 2 use a smiley this time) :(

Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 am
Group 1 winner

Sorry for late reply fvr i was probably out of order yesterday and jumped to wrong conclusion just thought the michael was been taken
I Hope you feel a bit more welcomed today its not a bad place you probably seen the worse side of it so far there are some
really decent people on here and hope you will give the forum a chance.

As for the bug in your game i have the beta version since release and have not seen any issues with sectional times
but the game could have different issues for different users or act differently.

Welcome atiggerx33
you were right mate some of the revelations that have come out over past 3 or 4 months have been very
disappointing but at the end of the day its a game and meant to be fun not life or death and if there are people
out there sad enough to cheat the system its a sad state of affairs IMO but time to move on i guess.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I noticed during some of the patch updates of the beta that my horses were running really fast and then after a patch would go back to normal times. I had a 2yo run 1.08.4 for 6f in its first race and it only won by a short head, the worst horse ran sub 1.10 in the race. Then after the patch that evening did not run under 1.10. I think until the final version is released we should reserve the records as I have seen some considerable fluctuations between some of the earlier patches. Now I have no idea if the patches were the reason, just I noticed changes to my horses times as I was using the same horses through about 4 patches from 904-908. I noticed that some of the patch notes mentioned adjustments to stats.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next