View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Wish List - Portraits back 
Handicapper

Post Wish List - Portraits back
Minor thing, I miss them. I redid the in-race horse skins and have a better mix of browns (added a dark chestnut/brown as 02) and sorted the portraits to match up with game race day coat colors better. Just immersion as I do sometimes watch the races.

Not important compared to anything on my bug/typo list in the support forum.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:33 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Wish List - Portraits back
Hechicera wrote:
Minor thing, I miss them. I redid the in-race horse skins and have a better mix of browns (added a dark chestnut/brown as 02) and sorted the portraits to match up with game race day coat colors better. Just immersion as I do sometimes watch the races.

Not important compared to anything on my bug/typo list in the support forum.

:shock: Minor? Not for me. :) Personally this is the ONLY mod I care about (apart from the int schedule). A lot of people seem to get excited about silks but I just don't get it. You can barely see them in the race anyway. Having a unique picture (or nearly unique at least) of your stable superstar seems much more important .... for me at least. Anyway since we had it in S06 I'm hoping it won't be a problem for Mark to put that back in.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Wish List - Portraits back
For horse portraits you can have an individual portrait for a specific horse. See the portraits/horses folder. It was intended for Legends really but will work with any horse. Just create a JPG file and name it with the horses name.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]