View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Questions About Starters Orders 7 
Selling plater

Post Questions About Starters Orders 7
I have been playing Starters Orders 6 for a while now and as a whole it is a pretty good game but it also has some problems, can anyone tell me if these following problems have been fixed in the new game?????

1, The jumps game in Starters Orders 6 was a total mess, You would run a 4 year old in a maiden hurdle in may he would bolt up and the following season he had lost his novice status which is silly because you practically have to retire the horse if he isnt up to graded company over hurdles, Destroys the game big style

2, Novice hurdles were just class 2, Not graded races like The Tolworth,The Supreme and so on, Bit of an annoyance because the rating of the winner never goes up as quick as it would do if the race had it's proper grade, This also is the case for french hurdle races

3, In Britain and ireland i believe you can run a maximum of 5 times in a bumper, but i was constantly seeing a horse rack up 20 runs in bumpers in SO6, Hugely annoying if you have new horse who needs bumpers to boost his potential

4, Does SO7 have more jumps legends and can the dates on which they appear in the game be extended further than before?, I think their was only a choice of 5-6 years

5, The SO6 flat game had some odd quirks, A middle distance horse would for some reason now and again appear in a 6f sprint, Only ever seen one win but still it shouldn't be happening,

6, I have had 2yo's get a 120 rating upon winning a group 1 first time out on more than one occasion, In real life it took Too Darn Hot 4 races to get to this mark, Considering the top rating is 140 (which it would move to 145 for the very elite horses) it means they only have to find 20lbs to get to the Maximun rating, It's not very challenging once you are throwing out mutiple group 1 winners all over the place

7,This Kind of relates to the last point, The hard mode on SO6 just wasnt that hard, It shoud be so much more expensive, The races should cost more to enter, The training set up should be far more costly, Stable blocks should cost 3 milllion not 525k and be in blocks of 20 with a maximum of 300, If this was put into the game then getting to the crazy sums of money that is easily done when winning World Cups and the like would still keep players financially on thier toes, To that point make it much harder to win races, Have better quality gambred horses, It gets to the point where players are having to sell their own horses just to be able to have an exciting race, I have had about 30 U.K triple crown winners,Winning Arcs is childsplay and it shouldn be, It should be so much harder to do

8, have the new flat races been included?, Such as the Pegasus World Cup turf which was ran the other day and it's counterpart the Pegasus World Cup Dirt, The Everest, Do all the races in the game have current and correct grading?

9, Has the million pound bonus been added to both codes of the game (flat/Jumps) and are their achievements for them, Come to think of it are their just a whole lot more achievements in general because their needs to be in my opinion

I for now will be waiting until SO7 is released on steam but if anybody could provide answers to the above then i would be very grateful!!!

Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]