View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 US Game - Request for Mark 
Selling plater

Post US Game - Request for Mark
Hi Mark and Everyone,

One thing I'd really like to see updated is the US schedule. Can we please add the full BC card? There are also not nearly enough turf races in the current game, especially for 2YO. Finally, the game needs more turf sprints, as this is a fun area I try to specialize my breeding in.

Thanks!

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:13 am
Selling plater

Post Re: US Game - Request for Mark
the races are there but haven't been included in the schedule for some reason. if you add them with the schedule editor and save as a custom schedule you get the full bc 2 day schedule. i've never custom scheduled before but i had a go at it, added the rest of the bc races, and ran a season to check and it works fine. you just have to remember to designate the custom schedule when you first start a game

Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:04 pm
Selling plater

thanks. Time to start a new game I suppose.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:17 pm
Selling plater

since my last post i think i've figured out that to get top fields for the BC races you have to exclude both juvinile turf races, the 7f filly & mare dirt, the 5f turf sprint and the mile turf race. including them will greatly weaken the fields from the limited testing i've done (using the US schedule).

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm
Selling plater

Interesting. Have also noticed this a bit. Though I’ll stick with it because I love the added turf sprint and filly turf races. ... Something about that downhill turf sprint at the BC has be wanting to win it more than the BC Classic.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]