View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Offers On Horses 
Handicapper

Post Offers On Horses
It would be good if it was possible to make offers on horses in different stables and the AI accept or reject the offer. And AI trainers making offers on horses in the players stable where the player accepts or rejects the offer

Yasmin

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:41 am
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Offers On Horses
Yasmin Stott wrote:
It would be good if it was possible to make offers on horses in different stables and the AI accept or reject the offer. And AI trainers making offers on horses in the players stable where the player accepts or rejects the offer

Yasmin

Problem would be that the player could end up owning all the good horses. I currently have over 172 million in my game, I could but every good horse but where would be the fun? I won the Derby this year and it was a big thing for me and my stable, had I owned every good horse the achievement would have been much less.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:30 pm
Handicapper

I see what you mean, maybe there could be a limit of some description on how many times you can make offers?

Yasmin

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Not a bad idea, but I too think it would likely unbalance the game significantly

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:04 pm
Selling plater

I like the idea as it would reflect the real life horse racing world. Godolphin, Al Shaqab etc routinely try to buy into the better prospects and Coolmore look for breeding stock. As far as I see it, it would be down to an individual's choice whether or not to make offers for other horses.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:21 pm
Selling plater

I would definitely love this to happen if it could. As in real racing this would happen and make the game even more realistic.

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]