View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Email Steam Version 
Handicapper

Post Email Steam Version
can someone help me the game has come on on steam and i need a key but ive tried emailing them and ive tried using contact us on their website but for some reason thats not sending or not working please someone help me please or if there was another email to use to contacting them please

Thu May 02, 2019 1:19 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Email Steam Version
You need to email in from the purchase email to support@startersorders.com. Steam keys may take a while to be sent out as the process is not automated.

Thu May 02, 2019 5:21 pm
Selling plater

Mark wrote:
You need to email in from the purchase email to support@startersorders.com. Steam keys may take a while to be sent out as the process is not automated.

Hi Mark, Wouldn't it be better if you just mailed the steam keys to everyone on your mailing list that purchased the game already. I know that anyone who closely follows the forums can get info on how to get one but it just seems better (for you) to maximize the number of steam players and get as many reviews as possible out there. Also while I have your attention I would like to beg you to bring back the possibility to import horse portraits (like in SO6). I know you can import portraits for each individual horse .... but that simply isn't practical. Having 10-20 portraits for each colour was fantastic and allowed you (or rather me) to feel that your horse was unique. The very limited number of stock portraits just doesn't give me that feeling. Congrats on finally getting the game out of beta ...I know its taken a while but its been worth the wait. Great game as always! Thanks.

Fri May 03, 2019 12:04 am
Group 3 winner

paulpot wrote:
Mark wrote:

Hi Mark, Wouldn't it be better if you just mailed the steam keys to everyone on your mailing list that purchased the game already. I know that anyone who closely follows the forums can get info on how to get one but it just seems better (for you) to maximize the number of steam players and get as many reviews as possible out there. Also while I have your attention I would like to beg you to bring back the possibility to import horse portraits (like in SO6). I know you can import portraits for each individual horse .... but that simply isn't practical. Having 10-20 portraits for each colour was fantastic and allowed you (or rather me) to feel that your horse was unique. The very limited number of stock portraits just doesn't give me that feeling. Congrats on finally getting the game out of beta ...I know its taken a while but its been worth the wait. Great game as always! Thanks.

My worry is, if this is the game out of Beta, what is happening to the large list of improvements that are needed, surely these should have been addressed prior to Steam release, otherwise, you're asking for the same justified negative comments about the schedule etc, which after all does play a rather large part in the game and is very much lacking, to be posted on Steam and thereby affecting sales, .

Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 am
Site Admin

Just to be clear the Steam version is 0.116 the same as the website version and is not out of BETA. A version of 1.00 will indicate the game is out of beta. People have been requesting the game on Steam so that is where it is.

Fri May 03, 2019 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]