View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Atten' Mark 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Atten' Mark
Really can't believe what I'm reading here some of these posts I find to be heartbreaking

Doug I could not respect you more what you and Martin did for the league when you both
came in 3 years ago was like a breath of fresh air but to bring up accusations against t Jim
is totally out of order just because you dont agree with his opinion to be honest
i'm totally flabbergasted that you have done this if there was anything going on I'm
sure you would have been told in confidence by the people who run the league so you
have just destroying the trust that either Gray or whoever told you just to mud sling I
honestly thought you were better than that Doug i actually cant believe that. added to that
why has all this been dragged up by you this week why not 8 months ago.

I really feel sorry for Gray & Mark for that fact and can only apologize on behalf of the league
trainers to anyone who is new and reading this we should all be totally ashamed by this.

I honestly dont think we deserve a league after this some of these post leave a very bad
taste in the mouth.

Can everyone respect the forum rules please

no swearing

no personal attacks

I Dont think its also helpful that people are needlessly throwing fuel
on the fire when they are not even involved.

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:03 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6