View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Request: "Hide Horse Stats" option to be like League 
Handicapper

Post Request: "Hide Horse Stats" option to be like League
Title says it. I do sometimes fiddle with hide horse stats but my main complaint was that any non-blind trainer would be able to see the vertical front page bars it hides.

Are your breezes fast? Is he still really fresh and annoying the crap out of the exercise rider after a mile gallop? You can see it. Once they start jumping, form over a fence is easy to see, lazy legs? Too high a bounce? long flatter fast jump? Or one of the dreaded: lets come to a full stop and look at it closely before I go over (I rode one of those for an owner arghhhh, he got better). But you still can see roughly where they are at.

League works exactly how "Hide Horse Stats" should work! Could they be made to match? Pretty please.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:17 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Request: "Hide Horse Stats" option to be like League
there is no need to hide stats if it's not the league mode, the game is running fine and plays well.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:15 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Request: "Hide Horse Stats" option to be like League
It is an already functional option on the game. Using it is personal taste, and I do not expect many would like it. If you don't like the idea, then just never select that check box when starting the client. ;)

I am one who sometimes does like it, but the way it works now is less fun than the league mode for reasons above (which I also posted when I play tested that optional mode last too - but Mark was more busy then I'm sure). I do like the way "hidden stats" is honor based. So I do approve of the option still being different from league. Which it now is. I just prefer the subset of bars hidden in league mode to the subset hidden by "Hidden Stats" since they hide more than is realistic. Unless I'm playing as a rich, drunk trainer who never leaves the clubhouse, thinks barns are filthy places, and goes through grooms like candy ... ;)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]