View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New Game mode 
Selling plater

Post New Game mode
Hi. I was just wondering for the new version of the game (if there is going to be one), if there could be a new game mode which makes you an owner and you send your horses to the top stables and pay their training fees. I feel it would be a decent addition to the new game as we already have trainer mode and owner/trainer mode having this version would complete the set and this way you can give fans a taste of what it’s like to be an owner as well. I believe that it would be fun to climb the ranks of the owners table to be the top owner.

Entering a horse in a race would be your trainers job much like real life however you can make suggestions just like owners do in trainer mode or at the start of the year set your own suitable targets that you expect or want from that year with that horse.

This way we can own up to say 512 horses like current in trainer mode but have them either mainly with one trainer or up and down the country with different trainers or even across the channel to Ireland (I play on a uk jump save).

This way we can get detailed stats on trainers like we do jockeys now and they can be realistic based on the current trainers now such as Mullins, De Bromhead and Nichols as top trainers and have up and coming ones like Dan Skelton.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]