View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Breeding Suggestion 
Selling plater

Post Breeding Suggestion
Ok i have a rather serious issue with breeding since when do u breed u get 1 dog/bitch. lol should be an avg between say 1 and 10 and u should be able to sell the pups if u don't have room for them or something. Would be good to get more realism in the breeding sense rest of game is great though

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:05 am
Group 1 winner

I think we did have a talk about this on the old boards and I'm sure Mark said it would be really tricky to implement and therefore is kept like this for now while other mistakes are ironed out to make the game even better. Maybe in the future but I'm happy with 1 dog per pairing a year. 8)

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Yep - I decided that the important factor was for the offspring to reflect the parents in a realistic way. I hope this is the case. The breeding of a litter of pups while a nice addition would have been significant work and other areas would have suffered. I didn't consider it impacted on the gameplay and enjoyment of the game much at all.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:12 am
Selling plater

Im still very happy with the game and you've done well with breeding it is just for maybe future refrence if there may be a number 2 or something or if u fix all the little issues maybe work on something like this for enjoyment but would rather see SO3 before this implemented

:D

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:05 pm
Handicapper

One dog for now is great but would be great in the future to see brothers and sisters racing against each.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]