View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Congrats to All! 
Selling plater

Post Congrats to All!
I just want to say that I am quite impressed with a number of things regarding Greyhound Manager.

First of all, I have been waiting for a game like this for over 15 years. I loved the old Wizard Games GH1 & GH2, but obviously while very nice games at the time, they pale in comparison to this. Great Job Mark!

Second, I want to commend all the folks posting on the board here. Every posting I have read has been positive in nature, both complimenting Mark on the outstanding effort, and then also pointing out issues that exist and/or new ideas that could be added if possible. Good Job Everyone!

I love this game - and I am quite confident any issues will be worked out, and new enhancements will be forthcoming.

So as I said before - Congrats to all!

Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:10 pm
Handicapper

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:30 pm
Selling plater

Post Fantastic
Just to say Ive also waited 20yrs for a Greyhound Manager game, it just seems that all us greyhound fans have have been forgotten over the years and along comes our hero Mark. brilliant!! just a very minor thing Id like to see letters starting with a Capitals in the results thats all, once again thanks Mark

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm
Selling plater

Very Well Done on this game .Still trying to get to grips with it but having tremendous fun fumbling around . (if only my real greyhounds could run this fast ) :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]