View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 short on dough? 
Handicapper

Post short on dough?
guess i need to win the feature races as winning the grade races just dont keep my kennel a float.......lol.......can go weeks without finding its ideal race...lol......need to put a accumalator on to win mega buckets of cash.......... :lol: so better to get a couple of a1,s1,p1.... :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:10 pm
Handicapper

I try and target either long and short races to bet on because you usually find a lot of dogs in those races who cannot handle the speed or the distance. Usually put win bets on two dogs because I usually narrow in down to two and win 75% of the time.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:47 pm
Selling plater

I read in the manual somewhere you aren't supposed to make money with your dogs and purses. You make money by betting.

My observation is that the betting seems very easy. Maybe it has to be if that's the design of the game. But betting on the dogs is about like going to an ATM machine in this game. If I need money, I go to the track and usually come home with thousands of pounds I didn't have before.

Hmmm, I may have to try this in real life!

Wed May 09, 2007 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]