View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Development 
Selling plater

Post Development
As a greyhound racing enthusiast, owner and trainer. This game is what I had been waiting for since childhood. It's fantastic with a great concept but I can't help but feel if developed to greater reflect the greyhound world, this could be an absolute masterclass. Does anyone know of any other greyhound games out there or any in the pipeline. I'd love to have the knowhow to develop and modify games as I feel that with the input of someone who knows greyhound racing as well as anyone, Greyhound Manager could be a true classic.

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:24 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Development
jj wrote:
As a greyhound racing enthusiast, owner and trainer. This game is what I had been waiting for since childhood. It's fantastic with a great concept but I can't help but feel if developed to greater reflect the greyhound world, this could be an absolute masterclass. Does anyone know of any other greyhound games out there or any in the pipeline. I'd love to have the knowhow to develop and modify games as I feel that with the input of someone who knows greyhound racing as well as anyone, Greyhound Manager could be a true classic.

I have very similar feelings ....it is a huge shame this franchise has been somewhat neglected in recent years .I play starters orders 6 and it is an amazing game so no doubt the developer has been busy and no doubt it is a better seller then the greyhound franchise but like you say with the right input and development to make it more realistic this could be a huge hit especially now it is on steam

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]