|Strategic Designs Ltd., forums
|Patch 1.01 released!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Mark [ Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:15 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Patch 1.01 released!|
Greyhound Manager patch 1.01 is now available.
Get it from the website or click here: http://www.strategicdesigns.co.uk/downloads/gmPatch.zip
Added/fixed since v1.00
* Unused text items removed from decs screen.
* Declarations - age/sex conditions entry bug fixed.
* Age filter on top-dogs screen fixed.
* Decimal odds option added.
* Minor text mods (data changes).
* Dogs trapping model modified (dogs that miss the break will exit quicker than 1.00).
* Tiring dogs impact on jumping ability added
* Only one dog (per player) allowed in a single feature race heat.
* Railing ability calculated better.
* Staying ability bar (on dog data screen) bug fixed.
* Help text fixes
* Breeding indicator bug (pref dist: 0m) fixed
* Race bug (pressing space during final stages) fixed.
* Minor distance display bug fix (race sequence before bell).
* Dog enter auction and retire crash bug fixed.
* Condition replenish increase (on 'mid' and 'rest' training settings).
* Adjustments to dogs cornering (based on wide and railing parameters).
* Popup message added for when new heats are available.
* Auction - wrong data for current dog being displayed. Fixed.
* 'Simple mode' training. Condition big fixed.
* Buttons obscuring data (dog data panel) - fixed.
* Lineage display (great grandparents) big fixed.
* Player bred dog inheriting parents jumping record - fixed.
|Author:||paulgraveson [ Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:57 pm ]|
Will we have to restart games or will this effect ongoing games?
|Author:||Mark [ Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:01 pm ]|
Old games should be ok but if you have any problems you should restart a new game.
|Author:||Larakin15 [ Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:30 am ]|
Thanks heaps for the patch Mark, very prompt service, cant wait to get home and download.
|Author:||Teofilo [ Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:03 am ]|
but I'm not sure if it's worth downloading. Only being allowed one dog per heat will be a blow. It's not like there is anything major wrong with the gameplay that it requires a fix.
Anyway I'm sure by this time tomorrow I'll have changed my mind and downloaded it!
|Author:||Mark [ Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:25 am ]|
That is still six dogs per feature. Being able too enter many dogs in the heats (and therefore possibly reducing the quality of the race) was not considered good on a number of levels.
Also, the restriction was added mainly because in multi player games players allocated to take the last turn could end up not being able to enter their dogs at all because previous players had filled up the races.
|Author:||panther [ Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 am ]|
...but I'm not sure if it's worth downloading. Only being allowed one dog per heat will be a blow. It's not like there is anything major wrong with the gameplay that it requires a fix.
I agree with Mark - being allowed 6 of your dogs in any feature race is more than enough, I think. I wouldn't see the point in flooding feature races with my dogs. I think it would take some of the excitement out of the game.
And regarding the gameplay, the major thing that did need fixed was for dogs to recover their condition after races a lot quicker, which has now been fixed, and had greatly improved the realism of the game, I think.
|Author:||The Duke [ Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:31 pm ]|
Panther has it spot on.
|Author:||JimCougar [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:00 pm ]|
Oh wow! I am missing out here! I need to download the patch right away. In my second season I already have some great hounds, but some have suffered a bit because they have not recovered sufficiently from the semi-final heats to compete at their best in their final races! The patch is exciting news indeed!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group