View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 where do I buy? 
Selling plater

Post where do I buy?
Hello

We are trying to find where We can buy Greyhound Manager from, We just seem to find a download link for the demo, plus how much the full game is but no where to purchase the full boxed product, like we have just brought your John McCririck's Starters Orders from a local shop in the last week.

Can someone point Us in the right direction where We can purchase the product from, over a secure site etc... as we prefer to have a disk at home to install, just in case we have to re install it at a later date, cause of a computer virus.

Also we are running Windows Vista Home Premium, Nvidia Geforce 7300, does the full product work OK with this operating system and card? The demo seems to, but we have found twice in years past, doesn't always mean the full product works properly.

Thanks in advance for any help
The Crystal Cavies

Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

mark will respond vary soon :wink: dont forget the patch to.... :lol: well done mark....top job. :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:53 pm
Selling plater

From the downloaded version you have you should be able to purchase the game form within the demo, thus providing you with a licence key which will enable all aspects of the game.

As far as i know the game is not made available on disc at all(too easy to be copied i think)

Also i have had no problem re-installing marks games(make sure you keep copy of licence key) it should be as simple as re installing the demo and in-putting your licence key,
if you do have any problems on that score then contact softwrap or mark direct through the forums

hope this helps

chris

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:05 pm
Site Admin

The game is only available as a download via http://www.greyhoundmanager.com.

You will be emailed a serial number on purchase. You can always burn a CD with the download and the serial number on if you wish (usefull as many people seem to lose their serial and email in requesting it).

If ever you change machine/hard drive or need to reactivate the game you just enter the licence holders name and the serial number to unlock it again.

Mark.

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]