View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Designer disinterest 
Selling plater

Post Designer disinterest
Does the designer of this game have any further interest in it? I see several references to the horse racing game but nothing for greyhound manager and he doesn't seem to reply to any comments at all.

A simple acknowledgement would be nice to see. As much as I enjoy the game, there are some legitimate issues that need to be at least looked at such as the stumbling of inside dogs much too often; the whirlwind finishes that too often lead to victory. Exciting to see, but not realistic; purse structure; top dog honors are skewed, you basically need to win 1 race to be #1 for the year, same for trainers.
The ability to scratch would be great and then there is the issue of beaten favorites, especially in stakes races. It's amazing how the longest shot on the board is a good bet in a stakes final. It seems that he has programmed the races to be decided by odds rahter than the work of trainers.

Hope to hear from anybody.

Bubba09

Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Handicapper

by listing ideas,and things you like to see is what makes games like these better in follow on titles ie. greyhound manager 3,4, 5,ect. ask any one who plays the horse games. i wouldlike to see a studfarm wre you can lease dogs at various prices,better prize money, no prices for trails races,
hare still in picture all time, ect ect.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]