View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 *NEW* Greyhound Pro League II Warm Up Trials - Sign Up Now 
Selling plater

Post *NEW* Greyhound Pro League II Warm Up Trials - Sign Up Now
Hello there, i know most of you are eager to kick off with the new GPL Season but because of the delay with the TOM modification it can't be done just yet. So with the permission of Jim we have decided to start with a few warm up trials. Ill be able to hold several races per week. Once i have recieved all the entry's Ill display the race card the day after the deadline for entries and the results the following day.

If you wish to participate then please follow these instructions:-
1,) Post your trainer and kennel name in this link http://gallopracerseries.yuku.com/topic/16943
2,) Email me with a zipped format of your dogs.(Maximum for now is 10 dogs.)
3,) Send me your filled out trial nomination form which can be located below.

As soon as those 3 instructions have been followed ill send you out an email confirming everything has been recieved and filled out correctly.

NOTE* The zipped file should contain your trainer name, kennel name and the week number of the trials. (e.g. Divine2k-CortexKennels-01.zip)
NOTE* Nomination Form once filled out needs renaming with trainer and kennel name with the week number. (e.g. Divine2k-CortexKennels-01.xml)
NOTE* The email address to send to is divineintervention2k@hotmail.com

Deadline for week01 trials is:- 17th Oct 2008

The Race Card will be displayed here on 18th Oct 2008
The Race Results will be displayed here on 19th Oct 2008

Here is the nomination form:- http://www.orlworld.com/Greyhound-Pro-League/Inaugural/nomination.xls

Week01 Trial Distances:- 17th Oct 2008
275m
450m
475m
650m
750m
875m

If your having trouble with any aspect of the instructions (locating dog files, filling out the nomination form etc) or have a general question then please dont hesitate to ask me.

Good Luck
Thanks Divine2k2k

Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:51 pm
Handicapper

any new news aboutt he greyhound trials?, They still continuing?. Started playing the game and have a very good bitch i would like to export and try out in a league if there is one going.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]