View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Some questions 
Handicapper

Post Some questions
Hi Mark et All
Downloaded the demo and like the look and feel of it. Probably won’t purchase yet but will in the future. Stuck in a full on SO2 duel with Padraig in the league that is absorbing the majority of my game time.

Anyway have a few questions.

What sort of races are there? I see there are heats, semis and finals. But what about the other races? Are there things like claimers, sellers and daily auctions or do you have to purchase everything yourself.

Modifying showcases. I have analysed the structure and how the heats, semis and finals work. Can I change the track, distance and other parameters to my liking here?

Is it possible to provide a breakdown of the race types and what the restrictions are. Coming from an Aussie background understand A1,A2…A10 etc and who or what can enter such races would be nice.

Cheers
Dave

Wed May 02, 2007 4:52 am
Handicapper

Hi Dave. The majority of my kennels has been built from the daily auctions. I actually was fortunate to be looking and purchased one that had won the $100,000 Derby that very same year! Have no idea as to what triggered the sale! Most of my beginning of the year purchases have proven to be pretty successful as well.

JimCougar
ORLWorld.com

Wed May 02, 2007 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

So they have yearly and daily sales like SO2. Do they have sellers and claimers? Races where you might be able to pick up a champion in the making.

Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 pm
Site Admin

Thu May 03, 2007 1:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]