View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 OMG 
Selling plater

Post OMG
i know this isnt about so3 but has anyone bourght greyhound manager ???well a warning dont i own race horses and so3 is very real well as real as you can get and im also a greyhound trainer but its nothing like greyhound racing for starters you cant see the dogs training you cant enter an a3 in a race full of a10 dogs but you can on this worst 20 quid i ever spent sorry strategic but that is so poor ive deleted it already lol

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 am
Group 1 winner

I haven't played the game mate so can't comment fully. The game does sound rushed.

One thing though. You can't see your horses train in SO3.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: OMG
mortderby wrote:
i know this isnt about so3 but has anyone bourght greyhound manager ???well a warning dont i own race horses and so3 is very real well as real as you can get and im also a greyhound trainer but its nothing like greyhound racing for starters you cant see the dogs training you cant enter an a3 in a race full of a10 dogs but you can on this worst 20 quid i ever spent sorry strategic but that is so poor ive deleted it already lol

The game is about as good as your typing then.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 pm
Group 1 winner

I love this game as well as SO3. It may not be as good as SO3, but, for the time and effort that as gone into this game it is the best on the market. Maybe it's the only one on the market, anyway I love this game and I always play it now and again. At one time I played it more than SO2 until number 3 arrived.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 am
Handicapper

I absolutely love GM and do hope that Mark will eventually produce another release. I know many who would love to compete in a league via the ORLWorld's TOM and a new release might just be what we need to get DodgyDave to update TOM with such a league.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

i second that, i love this game, got some very nice breeding lines too, praying for a seond game to come around now so4 is out when it has been finished patching up.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Selling plater

mortderby, how do you mean you can enter an A3 in a race full of A10s? Surely thats only in trials or handicaps?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]