View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 The Greyhound Pro League Kennels forum have been created.... 
Handicapper

Post The Greyhound Pro League Kennels forum have been created....
The Kennels forum for the Trials has been created. You can access it here... http://p083.ezboard.com/fgallopracerseriesfrm299

JimCougar
www.ORLWorld.com

Last edited by JimCougar on Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

hi having problems logging to the board , it said i am allready a member but will not let me log on , any ideas?

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:15 pm
Handicapper

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:15 am
Handicapper

Maybe someone else has the username you want. Maybe a dogmark exists already. Simply create a new username. Maybe dog_mark or dogmark1

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:42 am
Handicapper

hi having problems logging to the board , it said i am allready a member but will not let me log on , any ideas?

Hi there. Did you receive an email regarding your membership? If so you need to click on the link inside which will give you final approval onto the Board. Let me know. BTW what name did your register with on the ORLWorld Board?

JimCougar
http://www.ORLWorld.com

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

i cannot join the forurm as i allready have a ezboard account ? it said i should sign in on the board i joined but i do not remember what board i am signed upto.

i asked them to send me my password and login name , they have done this but it still will not let me sign in , and i cannot delete the account .

i also cannot join the orl board either

so i am stumped !

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:51 pm
Handicapper

have you read the ezboard help forums? :wink:..hope it helps.

While boards cannot be deleted we can remove them from your control center.

If you are an admin, give us a link to the board(s).

If you are the ezop, we need a link to the board(s) and we do ask that first you:

1) Delete all of the forums.
This way no one can post. Posting will keep the board(s) from being purged.
help.ezboard.com/index.php?view_article_id=107

2) Make the board unsearchable in Forum Find and remove the description and key words.
help.ezboard.com/?view_article_id=40

3) Remove the powers from the admins, moderators and forum hosts. help.ezboard.com/?view_article_id=145

4) Rename the board (general settings), something like, Board Closed, Closed, Closed Board, Please Delete, Delete, etc.

5) If you have the Community Chest enabled, disable it. This way no one tries to contribute to a closed board.
help.ezboard.com/?view_article_id=65

6) Delete all of the members except for yourself.
This is especially helpful for any local members, as it deletes their account and frees up their email address so they can make a new account.

7) Remove anything from the custom html area.

8 ) If you have any custom images, you may want to remove those rather than having the drain on your image host.

9) Remove your contact info from general settings (unless you really want someone getting your email address down the road.)

Some boards like to change the colors so that they have black text on a black background (or white on white). This is optional.

If you accidently created multiple boards at the same time and are wanting to get rid of the extras, you can use some basic html and add a link to the correct board in the announcement area of general settings.

Edited by: ezGoalieAunt at: 5/25/07 23:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I delete my account?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now possible to delete your account by following the steps below:

1. Login to your account
2. Click Account Preferences On the My Account tab
3. Click Delete This Account
4. Confirm your request
5. You will be sent an email to confirm the deletion, follow the instructions in the email and your account will be deleted

NOTE: accounts that are the owners of a message board (ezOp) or ezSupporters cannot be deleted.
If you have an ezop account you want to delete, you will have to transfer ezop status to another account before you can delete the old ezop account. Note that only gold boards can transfer ezop status.

If your account has moderator or forum host status at any board, please have those powers revoked before you delete the account.

Please note that deleting your account will not delete posts you have made with your account. If you want to do that, you will need to go to each post first, while logged into your account, and edit out anything you don't want to have appear in your post. That is assuming that author-editing is enabled in the forum where you posted. If it is not, or if you want an entire post or topic deleted, you will need to ask an administrator or moderator at the particular board where you posted to do that for you. They are not obligated to do it, but you can ask.

Q: I have some old accounts I want to delete, but I forgot the account names and passwords.
A: To get the information of your old accounts sent to you, attempt to make a new ezboard account with your email address. You will be told you cannot make a new account because that email address is maxxed out, and that ezboard will send you the names and passwords of current accounts. Each will be in a separate email, so if you have 10 accounts on that email address, you will get 10 emails.

Note: if you have really old accounts, that have not been logged into since ezboard made everyone change their secret question, those accounts will not be sent to you. The really old accounts that you have not used in over a year will not be sent. Only the existing accounts that have a revised secret Q&A will be sent.

Q: Will deleting my account also delete all my old posts?
A: NO, the posts are part of the boards where you posted, not part of you account. Your old posts will still be there, but you won't be able to edit them if you delete the account.

Edited by: ezGoalieAunt at: 2/7/07 20:14

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Selling plater

thanks for the help but if i cannot log in i cant delete my account and i cant log in !

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:08 am
Handicapper

thanks for the help but if i cannot log in i cant delete my account and i cant log in !

http://p080.ezboard.com/bbugs

Post right away, your problem so that they can get it solved quickly. BTW what is the name of your Kennels?

You can also post here your Entries for Week one and I will make sure they are over there, in case it takes longer than a few hours for EZBoard to handle your problem of logging on.

JimCougar
http://www.ORLWorld.com

Last edited by JimCougar on Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

i have now managed to join using a friends email address - got me over the problem !

the kennel name is the whitley wood kennels
entrys as posted in other forurm

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]