View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 hey 
Selling plater

Post hey
hey guys i am new here and i was wondering is there anywhere in sydney aus i can get this game on friday cuz i am also getting a new comp so i can play this game

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:08 pm
Handicapper

just read the above link :roll: :roll: :roll: GREYHOUND MANAGER RELEASED.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm
Handicapper

Yes, read pinned link. You can download it and start playing right away. We are starting some Trial Races with 11 Trainers in a few days over in at the Online Racing League World's forums (http://p083.ezboard.com/fgallopracerseriesfrm299). We have already chosen a name for the group, the Greyhound Pro League. If you are interested you could have a kennels up and running in no time and join us.

JimCougar
http://www.ORLWorld.com

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Welcome Muzza. Good to see another Aussie based trainer here. Just go to the link as the others have suggested and you can purchase it by paypal or credit card. The game is excellent if you haven’t played it yet and well worth the money. Mark (the games creator) does the Starters Orders series as well. If you are unfamiliar with that one you might want to check this out too. Excellent and accurate horse racing simulation. This one has an Aussie expansion on it as well if you are interested in a quality simulation of Australia horse racing.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]