View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 what have you spent at the auctions? 
Handicapper

Post what have you spent at the auctions?
The most that I spent for a hound at auction was 54k. It had not competed for two years so I retired her straight to breeding. I am waiting to see her first offspring in the next year.

what is the most that you have paid for a hound at auction and has it panned out for you?

JimCougar
ORLWorld.com

Sat May 26, 2007 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

i pay nothing over £5000 so far?...........i retire them straght away and experment with them in trails......got mixed results.....never have enough cash to get over one generation... :cry:

Sun May 27, 2007 3:18 am
Handicapper

Most I paid was around 80k for a 3yo that had won 6 feature races. You pay around 55k for a winner of one feature race I find. Gets higher with the more feature races they have won. Having purchased around 30 feature winners at daily auctions this is what I have found. Had an incredible run at the auctions. First season I auto’d to get some form to work with. Then on day one of season two I placed an accumulator that paid out around 14 million. Went to the daily auction every day and around every month I would come up with at least one feature race winner. By the end of season 4 I had 28 bitches and 13 dogs with 80% of them being feature winners and the rest being runner ups in features. Would have had the winners of close to 60% of the feature races in my game in my breeding barn. From my SO2 experience I know this is what dynasties are built around.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]