View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 how????? 
Selling plater

Post how?????
how do i purchase this game without a credit card??? and in demo mode what are the features you get to do or how long does the demo go for???

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:52 am
Handicapper

I believe you can play a week in the season in demo mode. You can do this as many time as possible. You can race a dog and bet on the dogs here. However you cannot breed, buy or sell or progress through a season.

Basically it will give you a good feel of how the game plays with screens and graphics. I would recommend downloading the demo as once this is downloaded you don’t have to download the game again. When you purchase the game your demo mode will unlock all the other features and become a full mode.

Paypal would be your best option if you have no credit card. You can set up paypal so you can deposit funds from your bank account. Transfer money from your bank account to paypal then use paypal to purchase the game. Might be other options but Paypal and a credit card are the two most used. Maybe Mark can clarify more about payment options.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:27 am
Selling plater

a week in the game or a week in real life?????

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:43 am
Handicapper

A week in the game. You can do this as many time as you want.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]