View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Something I would like to see 
Selling plater

Post Something I would like to see
I think it would be great if you could go to the breeding kennel, click on your brood bitch or stud dog and see a list of all of their offspring..

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:12 am
Handicapper

Something I would like to see is in the construction kit. Very tedious and time consuming at present trialling 6 at a time. What I would like to see is the ability to select say 20 dogs and the dogs be split into heats then a final when trialling.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:36 am
Handicapper

i would like the £15000 you get at start of season goto £50000 this should cover the first season program and establish a good base to start from .espesally the new orl league will be up and running.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:02 pm
Handicapper

Something I would like to see is in the construction kit. Very tedious and time consuming at present trialling 6 at a time. What I would like to see is the ability to select say 20 dogs and the dogs be split into heats then a final when trialling.

I have been watching alot of greyhound race videos on the internet lately and noticed that many run more than 6 dogs. I wonder if it is possible Mark, for the Race Builder to have the option of running more than 6 in a race?

Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I have been watching alot of greyhound race videos on the internet lately and noticed that many run more than 6 dogs. I wonder if it is possible Mark, for the Race Builder to have the option of running more than 6 in a race?

It could be that you are watching US or Aus races. I know they have up to 8 runners in Australia. I have never seen more than 6 in the UK. It's not really possible without causeing compatibility problems Jim.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:21 pm
Handicapper

It could be that you are watching US or Aus races. I know they have up to 8 runners in Australia. I have never seen more than 6 in the UK. It's not really possible without causeing compatibility problems Jim.

Oh! I hadn't thought of that.

I do like the suggestion above about the Race Builder putting a bunch of dogs into heats for us. Right now I go through a system of putting numbered pieces into a box, shaking it up and then pull out the required number of pieces. I then put the dogs into the heats according to the numbers on the pieces that I pulled. It would be so much easier and cooler if the Race Builder did exactly what the game did and that is to sor them into heats for me. Say you could click on something that said HEATS. Then the alloted spaces could expand from 6 to say a maximum of 30 just as they do in the SO2 CK. Then the Race Builder could be activated to sort them into 5 heats and then race them one, by one. That would be incredibly awesome! But is it feasible at all?

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I would love to see each track to exact scale and shape of each Track.....

Now what a Dimension that would add !!!!!

:idea:

Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]