View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Please Mark, Take It Into Consideration 
Handicapper

Post Please Mark, Take It Into Consideration
I Plus Quite Few Other People On This Forum Would Love A Greyhound Manager 2, I Know This Isnt The GM Forum But No One Ever Answers The Gm Forums.
I Just Cant Understand Why You Would Make One And Then Wouldnt Of Bothered Again, You Didnt Do It To SO1, You Continued To Make More Even Though There Wasnt Many People In The Forums, But By Continuing The SO Series You Gained More Fans/Buyers.
So I Think Maybe If You Continued With GM You Would Gain More Fans/Buyers Just Like SO.

Thanks Ryan

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Handicapper

i understand Ryan here totally, i think it is just a case of maybe if mark can from time to time let us know on the GM part of the forum what his plans are for the future, i know he is busy sorting SO4 which is fair enough. Would be nice to know what may be happening regarding GM/GM2 as the game is brilliant, (well to me anyway),
Thanks

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm
Group 1 winner

I would guess that previous sale of GM didn't justify making another version.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Group 3 winner

i understand Ryan here totally

I don't. Capitalising every word has made my head hurt.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm
Handicapper

lol weeble, thankfully i can see beyond grammatical error as i am not the greatest at it myself.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 pm
Group 1 winner

wardie wrote:
i understand Ryan here totally

LOL. Brilliant.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 pm

DO YOU WANT AN "ASPRIN" Weeble??

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm
Group 1 winner

I agree Ryan I would love to see a GM2 and the graphics that you have posted under the GM forum are great. Maybe after Mark as finished with the patches for SO4 then he could look into making a GM2. Please.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:49 am
Group 1 winner

Yes but can you imagine the uproar from the majority of the SO fans.

"Mark says:'I have decided to put plans for SO5 on hold for 18months-2years to make the next in the series of the Greyhound Manager game'"

There would be chaos, not saying he shouldn't do it but I imagine a large proportion of the fan base is for the SO game, probably always has been and always will be, because horse racing is a bigger industry. Maybe if he can keep developing the SO series he can earn a big enough profit to be able to employ a couple of people to start on the next in the Greyhound Manager series.

Who knows, maybe it will happen.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 am
Site Admin

The current plan is to update the rendering engine in GM as it is old and may cause problems on some machines. Hopefully the visuals can be improved a little. How much time can be spent adding new features is open to question though. So the likelihood is that there will be a GM2 however it is unlikely to be revolutionary. So if you want any new features in the game (GM) then post in the dev forum.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:36 pm
Handicapper

The current plan is to update the rendering engine in GM as it is old and may cause problems on some machines. Hopefully the visuals can be improved a little. How much time can be spent adding new features is open to question though. So the likelihood is that there will be a GM2 however it is unlikely to be revolutionary. So if you want any new features in the game (GM) then post in the dev forum.

Thanks Mark

Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]