View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 accidently deleted the game 
Selling plater

Post accidently deleted the game
i deleted some spy ware from my computer and i accidently deleted greyhound manager. how do i get a new code to get it going again? this is the 3rd time i have had to install as i had a virus and formatted my pc not long after i got the game.

i just had a dog break the 525m record also at 31.68 and was in my 35th season so pissed i have lost everything.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:05 pm
Site Admin

Are you sure you deleted your save files? They are all stored in the 'documents and settings' folder. It could be you deleted the game files only. Just reinstall the game. If it will not reactivate email support@greyhoundmanager.com

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:32 am
Handicapper

Post Re: accidently deleted the game
Awesome wrote:
i deleted some spy ware from my computer and i accidently deleted greyhound manager. how do i get a new code to get it going again? this is the 3rd time i have had to install as i had a virus and formatted my pc not long after i got the game.

i just had a dog break the 525m record also at 31.68 and was in my 35th season so pissed i have lost everything.

Yeah, I have a feeling your kennels is still safely intact right where Mark says it probably is.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]