View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 WHAT CAN WE LOOK FORWARD TO? 
Handicapper

Post WHAT CAN WE LOOK FORWARD TO?
ARE THERE ANY NEW STUFF GOING TO HAPPEN ON GREYHOUND MANGER MARK LIKE, or will there be a (greyhound manager 2.)...lol

1.REALISTIC DOGS NAMES,irish track names.
2.STUD FARM...(DOGS ON OFFER ALL YEAR ROUND).
3.BETTER PRIZE MONEYFOR RACES,....NO PRICES FOR TRAIL RACES.
4.WEATHER EFFECT./GOING.
5.LESS TIME FOR PUPS TO BE BORN.
6. MORE START UP CASH FOR 1ST SEASON ONLY?

PS...JUST SOMETING TO PONDER ON..... :wink:

what can we look forward to in the next patch....(waiting in antisiption....) :wink:

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:15 pm
Handicapper

I would like to see an option in the Track Records section that would switch from all trainers' greyhound best times to just your own track records. That option exists in the Hall of Fame section so I believe that it would be feasible. It would be a big help for Trainers wanting to make quick decisions on which dogs would be their top candidates for Greyhound Pro League competition. I just started a paper list of record breakers that are in my kennels in my single player game. I know that it will be helpful in getting my Inaugural Season kennels ready.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

[quote="JimCougar"]I would like to see an option in the Track Records section that would switch from all trainers' greyhound best times to just your own track records. [/quote]
Or even have it as a seperate column in track records section.
It would also be handy to identify the race conditions on the day when record was broken.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:49 am
Selling plater

Doesnt the weather already affect the track, when it says wet track its in the negative and when its dry its either 0 in the positives.....mainly dry race days normally start either in the negative or positive and change to the opposite after a couple of races in alot of cases.

Stud Farm would be a great idea.

This may be difficult but imagine how good it would be to choose which country you wanted to race in at the start of the season.
ie Australia - You could race on all Aussie tracks including Wentworth Park, The Meadows.... with 8 dog races. With races like The Paws Of Thunder, Shoot Out, Golden Easter Egg..
Or Ireland or England with their 6 dog fields.
Now thats a upgrade I would pay money for.

I dont mind waiting the 2yrs for pups to be born and raced, as in real life the pups dont reached the track until their 16 - 24 months.
Having more than 1 pup wouldnt really improve the game as your race kennel can only fit 50 race dogs anyway.

When racing at each track it would be good to see the track records on display somewhere on the betting window or a link to them.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:18 pm
Handicapper

Doesnt the weather already affect the track, when it says wet track its in the negative and when its dry its either 0 in the positives.....mainly dry race days normally start either in the negative or positive and change to the opposite after a couple of races in alot of cases.

i meam different colour surfaces,rain effect like on starters orders 2. :wink:

and a auction somewere other than the racing page lets say under dec ?
gets fustrating when you see them go coz you didnt have the funds at the time...needs to be there for when you do have the funds.... :wink:

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]