View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Interest in a race league 
Selling plater

Post Interest in a race league
Hi all

I have been playing Gm for a few years now and the game itself has got really boring as i keep winning the races with my star dogs, I was wondering how many would like to start a online league where we have 1 event a week at a different race track until GM2 comes out. If We have enough interested (6 minimum ) i will draw up a schedule and let everyone know.

Im also thinking it as more a leaderboard type thing with points for where you place in each event , ladder system and crown a champion by the end of year.

Cheers

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Interest in a race league
aussikid21 wrote:
Hi all

I have been playing Gm for a few years now and the game itself has got really boring as i keep winning the races with my star dogs, I was wondering how many would like to start a online league where we have 1 event a week at a different race track until GM2 comes out. If We have enough interested (6 minimum ) i will draw up a schedule and let everyone know.

Im also thinking it as more a leaderboard type thing with points for where you place in each event , ladder system and crown a champion by the end of year.

Cheers

id be happy to take part mate :) (nice one)

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm
Selling plater

While i havent bought the game yet, i'd be up for it.

Im more of a dogs fan than a horses fan, and i'll be buying it at the end of the month.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 am
Selling plater

seeing that no one is really interested then i guess there is no point at this point in time starting one up. :(

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm
Selling plater

I would also be interested in a Greyhound league that would leave us two shy away from the magic number of six.

Have you to tried to drum up some interest in the Yuku forums?

I reckon if we can get to six and start the process more people will become interested as the league will become a reality to people.

Sadly the GM league in the past has suffered as there were many promises made but not kept which causes people to lose interest fast.

I think a fresh start and a new approach could be what is needed.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am
Selling plater

Ok well i will try the yukes forum ,If not i will run the competition with as many as we get.

I still would love to get this thing up and going.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:06 am
Selling plater

Never been in any other league though so you would have to advise on what to do.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 pm
Selling plater

Been away for a while, but yeah put my name forward, i'm up for that.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]