|Strategic Designs Ltd., forums
|Greyhound Manager 2 game information.
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Mark [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:53 am ]|
|Post subject:||Greyhound Manager 2 game information.|
Greyhound Manager 2 is now available.
Youtube promo movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4cbf-dgWn4
Improvements/New features since GM1
* New rendering engine. Better compatibility, features and performance.
* Netbook modes supported (1024x600 and 1024x576). Game auto-detects netbooks on launch.
* Improved race sequence visuals.
- Improved track graphics.
- More Stadiums.
- Improved scrolling.
- Evening effects.
- Rain effects.
* Evening racing.
* Improved menu gui look.
* Option to set different background theme images and configure table transparency.
* Quick save option added (press S on trainer menu).
* Additional dog colours.
* Skip to end race <SPACE> and Quit race <ESC> added.
* Dog model race mods/improvements.
* Corner behavior. Less cutting in. Cutting in on other dogs is now dependent or behavioral parameters.
* Improved/more accurate photo finishes.
* Two meetings per day possible
* Training screen and options introduced:
* You may trial your greyhounds (if you have purchased the training track). Trialing serves two purposes:
1. Comparison of your dogs.
2. To boost the dogs fitness right before a race. Unless playing in Simple training mode the player must trial his dog before -
- a race to get full fitness.
* You may purchase (via the FINANCE menu) the training track, training traps, training hurdles etc.
* Jumping related bugs fixed.
* Delete save files options added.
* Parade Ring (before race) describes any unusual dog attributes and condition (must have at least MEDIUM staff level set).
* Photo finish improvements.
* Exported dogs. Improved security!
* New and improved trapping model.
* Tri-cast bet added (also all-ways multiple x6 bets)
* Improved railing model and related age improvement mods.
* Lure chasing behavior added. Occasionally puppies will not chase well. Solution is experience or a specialist visit.
* New injury model with symptoms, injury descriptions and varying dog/race effects. Viral infections.
- Injuries are no longer automatically reported. Symptoms are reported and the player can then decide to race or rest the dog or to -
- pay the vet for a diagnosis. A diagnosis will reveal and injury or condition and the estimated recovery period.
- Symptomatic dogs have a pink [S] icon (on the main HOME menu). Symptoms are displayed at the bottom of the dog data screen.
- A vet diagnosis visit can be purchased via the FINANCE screen. Diagnosed dogs then show the red [I] icon along with a recover estimate (in weeks).
- Risk of some injuries/infections can be reduced by increasing feed quality.
- Racing dogs with symptoms or injuries has varying results.
* Quarantine add-on for kennel helps avoid viral infections spreading.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group