View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Still restricted to 36 feature events??? 
Group 1 winner

Post Still restricted to 36 feature events???
I must admit I'm very disappointed to find that we still seem to be restricted to 36 feature events in GM2 (or rather, 324 races in total, including heats and semis). In preparation for the game's release, I had gathered details for all of this year's Category 1 & 2 races (I had assumed that we would be able to expand our own feature race schedules, as we have been able to do with the SO4), but I'm now left having to whittle it down to 36 again. This is a big negative for me, I must admit, as I had hoped to make the race schedule a lot more realistic, but this now won't be possible.

Mark, is there any way this can be opened up, so that we can add more races, like we can with SO4?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Handicapper

other than that problem, how does the game play for you? Dramatic improvement on the last Greyhound manager?

Is there any screen shots either you or mark could post up please?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 pm
Site Admin

I must admit I'm very disappointed to find that we still seem to be restricted to 36 feature events in GM2 (or rather, 324 races in total, including heats and semis).

I will see if something can be done with this.

Quote:
Is there any screen shots either you or mark could post up please?

Screen shots are on the website www.greyhoundmanager.com and the sticky in this forum.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 am
Group 1 winner

other than that problem, how does the game play for you? Dramatic improvement on the last Greyhound manager?

The game is good. I'm much more of a horse racing fan than a greyhound fan, but thought I'd give it a shot as it was only £12.99. It's been a few years since I played GM1, so it's difficult to make direct comparisons, but the race sequences are definitely better than I remember them being.

Mark wrote:
I will see if something can be done with this.

That would be great, thanks Mark. It will certainly be a big improvement if we can increase the number of races.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]