View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Grading System 
Handicapper

Post Grading System
I don't If Mark touched on this subject yet but maybe someone could explain on how the grading system works in Greyhound manager 2. Like If a greyhound has a grade of 10 what does it mean? Explain how each number from 1 to 10 and what it means for the greyhounds.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Grading system is he same as in real life.
Grade 10 ( lowest grade also a dogs starting grade unless you go through trials to grade your dog in at a higher grade. For exmaple if your dog wins a trial in a decent time it may be given a Grade of 7, which means the dog can run in A7 races. I think any dog no matter the grade can run in feature races though.)

Obviously the better the grade the better the dog. Beware though running a lower class of dog for example A10 - A5 in a feature race even if it gets beat can mean the dog could end up A2/3 thus being badly handicapped and you will struggle to get a win out of it then.

Hope this has helped a little.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:25 pm
Handicapper

personally if a dog that is grade A10 runs in a open race..........Personally if i was an handicapper and someone ran a A10 dog in a open clearly they think something of the dog and think it is upto open class so would grade it higher then maybe it might be ie A2/A3 class as would be in the game but thats my personal opinion

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 pm
Post Titleist Golf Review
Titleist Golf Review

Practicing in a highly deliberate way is a really demanding activity that demands that our titleist 2010 ap2 irons attention always be totally and specifically focused when we have been honing our own skills. We believe that that is the missing factor in golf performance enhancement. Here are 3 superb queries for you to ask yourself prior to practicing your titleist 2010 ap2 in a deliberate way. What exactly should i have to practice to be able to enhance? ishiner

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]