View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Thinking of buying but.... 
Group 1 winner

Post Thinking of buying but....
I already have GM 1 and I have been thinking of purchasing GM 2, so I downloaded the demo and after playing the demo several times I cannot see much difference between the 2.
£12.99 seems good value but how do you get the £7.00 back in your offer until the end of the month, instead of paying £19.99?
Those that are playing GM 2 please can you tell me what is the differences between this and GM 1, because I don't think that a 7 day demo does no justice to a game at all, maybe a full season demo with all the options available as in the full game, but once you come to the end of a season then you can't go any further, this way it would make me play more of it and give me a better idea to the game itself thus making the potential for a purchase greater. Comments anyone. :)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 am
Handicapper

There is a link around that mark posted for people to purchase for 12.99. not sure how it works but your supposed to own either GM1 or starters orders so should work for you.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 am
Handicapper

you should have recieved a link in an email to the address you gave when you bought GM1.
The link directs you to paypal to purchase the game for £12.99

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm
Selling plater

hi, i have purchased GM1 and i never received the email to the address i bought it on for the £7 discount on GM2. How do i get the game for £12.99???

thanks

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Handicapper

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm
Selling plater

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 am
Selling plater

Post Re: Thinking of buying but....
[quote="exxplozion"]I already have GM 1 and I have been thinking of purchasing GM 2, so I downloaded the demo and after playing the demo several times I cannot see much difference between the 2.

Sawathdi Khrap to exxplozion,

I just bought GM2. To my opinion the graetest game I have ever seen and I am playing it every day ( Trainer Modus ). What I would really like to know is a) in what town you are living ( your profile does not show that ) and if you have an E-Mail adress please let me know. Thank you and regards from warm Thailand -Hans-

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:07 am
Group 1 winner

momofai wrote:
exxplozion wrote:
I already have GM 1 and I have been thinking of purchasing GM 2, so I downloaded the demo and after playing the demo several times I cannot see much difference between the 2.

Sawathdi Khrap to exxplozion,

I just bought GM2. To my opinion the graetest game I have ever seen and I am playing it every day ( Trainer Modus ). What I would really like to know is a) in what town you are living ( your profile does not show that ) and if you have an E-Mail adress please let me know. Thank you and regards from warm Thailand -Hans-

Why would you want to know what town I am living in and my e-mail address? :shock:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 am
Selling plater

Sawathdi Khrap, Explozzion,

very easy. Town just of general interest. E-Mail as I am searching since weeks some kind of experts for Greyhound racing. However, I leave it with you regarding the required information. Kind regards -Hans-

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:22 am
Group 1 winner

momofai wrote:

very easy. Town just of general interest. E-Mail as I am searching since weeks some kind of experts for Greyhound racing. However, I leave it with you regarding the required information. Kind regards -Hans-

I can assure you momofai that I am no Greyhound Expert. :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 am
Handicapper

momofai wrote:

Hi Momofai,

What information are your after, I am quite knowledgeable on British Greyhound Racing?

Regards,

Lee

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 pm
Selling plater

Sawathdi Khrap, Lee sorry I just saw your reply now. Did not expect any more feedback. What I would like to know is following: 1) Regarding the game GM 2 What is T?C All ??? Example I bet 6-3-2 result is 2-4-5 and I win money !!! How can that be ? And what are Win ACC / Place ACC ???

The real life: I am searching a website where the starting times for the dogs are mentioned. Specially in short races like 280 m a dog needs 1.4 sec to get off has a much better chance than the dog that needs 1.9 sec. And additio0nally: where to find which surface dogs prefer ( in the game that is mentioned ). I assume in the reality only the trainer knows that. In the game GM 2 I am successful to some extend. But, what is the secret to make betting in the realoty succesful ??? Sure, dogs are not machines that you can programme.

If your mail adress is not a secret I could send to you some Excel data files for having a look at. Kind regards from Thailand

-Momofai-

Thu May 05, 2011 12:51 am
Selling plater

Sawathdi Khrap, Lee, I just have another question regarding the game. How exactly does it work with "Breeding" ? Surely I have to buy breeding facilities for GBP 8.000 first. What exacly to do then ? How to find dogs ? What age ? Only my own dogs ? Thank you for your favourable reply. Kind regards from Thailand -Momofai-

Sun May 08, 2011 11:38 pm
Selling plater

Post Breeding
Sawathdi Khrap, Lee Wangsai, 14th June 2011

I ask once again you or anybody who reads this. It says no pair available when I press breeding. How ca that be ? I just had an OR winning dog. So what I have to do to get own dogs ??? Kind regards -Hans-

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 am
Handicapper

You need to retire dogs to the breeding barn before you can mate with them.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next