View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 tell me how to make money betting 
Selling plater

Post tell me how to make money betting
I am new to the game and think it is a good manager sim. I play alot of other sims and do very well. I am doing good with the dogs as far as training and racing them. I know the dog wont every race he is in. Can someone give me some pointers in how to choose the correct dog for the gambling part. I seem to win some but i lose more than i win and seem to go bankrupt.

Thanks

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:28 pm
Handicapper

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:13 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell u how i get my bank to millions.

1. At the start of the game buy some cheap dogs 100-200 until your kennel is full

2. Enter them in some big races get them to grade 1

3. Sell them make a very nice profit and at the end of the season if needed sell all the dogs and then purchase kennel capacity until your down to about 5k

4. Finish season with hopefully a large kennel capacity and some money to play with.

5. At the start of season 2 buy every dog you can under 400 until your kennel are full.

6. Keep which dogs are doing well and sell the others after reaching grade 1 with them.

7. If you haven't buy all upgrades.

8. At the end of the season if you need more money sell some of you dogs and increase kennel capacity.

9. By Season 4 you'll have 50 dogs with a balance of 100k +

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]