View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 GM2 Schedule 
Handicapper

panther, any chance i could get a copy of this mate please?, been looking for5ward to this for ages and now i am laid up for a few days due to crazy yearlings at work, i can now get my league hounds ready.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Here are the changes I have made so far to the schedule that I e-mailed to everyone:

Irish Derby changed to a 525m race.

Northern Sprint at Sheffield added (I felt there was a need for another sprint event early in the season. The Northern Sprint is a new event for 2010 and took place in late April, however this clashes a bit with the Golden Sprint, so I have brought it a few weeks forward to mid-March).

Kent St Leger moved back to its 2010 date in November (well, a few days before its real date, so that it finishes in plenty time for the Strategic Designs Cup heats!).

Ebor at Sheffield added, using its 2009 date at the end of September. This now means there are three feature events at 750m.

I've also made a few other subtle date changes which should hopefully improve the AI a little bit.

The final version has now been sent to Mark, so he should make it available as a patch soon. In addition to the above changes to the file I sent everyone, I've also added the Coronation Cup.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:30 am
Group 1 winner

panther, any chance i could get a copy of this mate please?, been looking for5ward to this for ages and now i am laid up for a few days due to crazy yearlings at work, i can now get my league hounds ready.

You didn't give me an e-mail address! I'm heading off to work just now, but Mark has the final copy of the files, so should make it available as a patch pretty soon.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 am
Handicapper

check ur emails wardie

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:14 am
Handicapper

Just wondered i too have the problem of swindon hosting the derby? anyone else find this?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Just wondered i too have the problem of swindon hosting the derby? anyone else find this?

No idea why this would happen, as it's definitely showing as Wimbledon for the Derby in the showcases file. Are you still playing with the original courses file, or did you add the new one?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 pm
Handicapper

i put in the one that was sent with the schedule mate.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Group 1 winner

That's very strange, as it works fine on mine. Are all the other races at the correct tracks?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Handicapper

I found all races at wrong tracks, I copied both files. I'm sure the upload in the patch release will work.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:44 pm
Selling plater

Post GM 2
Hi guys, am new to the game and this forum. I would be very grateful if i get a copy of this new schedule for GM 2. My E mail is steve.start@hotmail.com

If it comes out on a new patch then i wont need it.

Thanx to all the team for a great GM and SO series.

Steve

ps If i get the file, where do i install it.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:48 pm
Handicapper

just wondering does the two files require a restart in order for the races to match the tracks file?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Group 1 winner

just wondering does the two files require a restart in order for the races to match the tracks file?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it probably would require a restart.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 pm
Handicapper

yeah just checked now, panther this requires a restart to enable the schedule and the courses file to work together.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm
Group 1 winner

yeah just checked now, panther this requires a restart to enable the schedule and the courses file to work together.

That's good to know, thanks. I hope all the others that I gave the schedule to will have restarted, otherwise they will think I got all the tracks wrong!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: GM 2
Chandon wrote:
Hi guys, am new to the game and this forum. I would be very grateful if i get a copy of this new schedule for GM 2. My E mail is steve.start@hotmail.com

If it comes out on a new patch then i wont need it.

Thanx to all the team for a great GM and SO series.

Steve

ps If i get the file, where do i install it.

Hi Steve,

The files have been updated again, and Mark now has a copy of the final versions - he will be releasing them as a patch very soon.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next