View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Puppy records????? 
Selling plater

Post Puppy records?????
I have a very fast pup who has been flying in his first season. He ran 22.39 in a heat of a 375m open race and when I checked the puppy record...his time was well under it yet he wasn't given the record? I also had a pup smash the 650m puppy record and wasn't given it either. If a pup wins an open race, does that not count? Thanks

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:11 pm
Handicapper

I thunk the pup has to record the time in a puppy race.

I may be wrong.

Kind regards,

Lee

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Puppy records?????
Mumitch wrote:
I have a very fast pup who has been flying in his first season. He ran 22.39 in a heat of a 375m open race and when I checked the puppy record...his time was well under it yet he wasn't given the record? I also had a pup smash the 650m puppy record and wasn't given it either. If a pup wins an open race, does that not count? Thanks
Thats 1 quick puppy mumtich..sorry i dont have the answer to ur question and i can appreciate your frustration but can i ask you what season are you in? and is your puppy a homebred or 1 you purchased in the sales? the current record for 375 in my game is 22.72 and thats a dog...im yet to have a pup break 23 seconds..saying that im only on season 4 and have only just trialled my first crop of homebreds..i better get a move on if i hope to be competitive in a league format..thats if there is going to be one...impressive time by your pup mumitch

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Selling plater

Homebred mate. In season 21. Pup had won 33 of his 35 starts before breaking down in a final and being injured for 30 weeks. I find homebred pups are much quicker if you get the right mix... that however, Is pure luck ;)

Cheers

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]