View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Consolidated Track Records 
Handicapper

Post Consolidated Track Records
Would everybody be interested in a thread being created for Consolidated Track Records so that we can all complete each other in terms of the quickest times we currently hold.

My thoughts on how this could be structured:

1. A new Thread on the Strategic Design Forum Home Page under GM2 for Consolidated Track Records is created. This would have to be 'read-only' or some constraints so that only I can up-date the Records otherwise we will have a free-for-all everybody changing their own records - advice from the Mods\Admins would be grateful on this one :-)

2. People can e-mail me directly their screenshots of their Track Records (as proof these exist)

3. I would then up-date these on a regular basis to show who has the fastest dogs over the various distances.

Are people interest in this, could provide some competitive competition?

Kind regards,

Lee

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:50 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Consolidated Track Records
lcalcutt wrote:
Would everybody be interested in a thread being created for Consolidated Track Records so that we can all complete each other in terms of the quickest times we currently hold.

My thoughts on how this could be structured:

1. A new Thread on the Strategic Design Forum Home Page under GM2 for Consolidated Track Records is created. This would have to be 'read-only' or some constraints so that only I can up-date the Records otherwise we will have a free-for-all everybody changing their own records - advice from the Mods\Admins would be grateful on this one :-)

2. People can e-mail me directly their screenshots of their Track Records (as proof these exist)

3. I would then up-date these on a regular basis to show who has the fastest dogs over the various distances.

Are people interest in this, could provide some competitive competition?

Kind regards,

Lee
Hello lee i think thats a great idea as i often wonder are my dogs any good or just good in my game...i did try to take a screenshot of a dog i have who done what i deemed to be a very impressive time at shelbourne over 525 but when i tryed to printscreen it on to microsoft paint all i get is a black screen so i couldnt doit..any idea why that could be?i did a post on this issue recently but nobody seems to know or cant be bothered to tell me where im going wrong...also i think a gm2 league would be a great thing 2

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Selling plater

yeah count me in buddy i got some nippy little swines who smash records all the time

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Handicapper

I have MS Vista Home Edition.

If I go to Tracks, hit PrintScreen once, then go into MS Paint, Edit and Paste this works.

Have you tried to paste into other apps such as Word or Excel?

Let me know how you get on and what version of MS OS you use?

Kind regards,

Lee

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm
Handicapper

yeah count me in buddy i got some nippy little swines who smash records all the time

Great!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 pm
Handicapper

If anybody wants to email me directly their screenshots of records I will post a weekly update until we get something sorted properly. My email is lee.calcutt@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,

Lee

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm
Selling plater

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 am
Handicapper

this is als malteaser...a quickish dog in my game anyway he done 31-59 at shelbourne in the semis of the irish derby which i thought was impressive around there he actually lost the final to a kennelmate be intresting to see some of your times how other peoples times compare

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 pm
Handicapper

Send me your screenshot of your Track Records and I can incorporate all of these as well.

My dog has done 31.28 over 525m and i am in Year 2017 :-)

I plan to post first list of Track Records on Friday\Saturday

Kind regards,

Lee

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 am
Group 1 winner

Hi, this sounds a good idea but as far as I know you can only lock and unlock to post in topics if you're a moderator. Maybe if you want to do this continually you could open a new thread each month with people's records so it is a continuously updated thing. Then it would constantly be new data and avoid one thread becoming too long with lots of nonsense posts.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 am
Handicapper

I'm posting the first table on Friday evening, if anybody wants any track records included please email over screenshots to me before 6pm tomorrow.

lee.calcutt@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards,

Lee

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Handicapper

I'm posting the first table on Friday evening, if anybody wants any track records included please email over screenshots to me before 6pm tomorrow.

lee.calcutt@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards,

Lee

Hi lee i was just wondering how your tables going to work are you going to show for instance the quickest dog over 475 or is your table gonna show the quickest at individual tracks as im sure for instance sunderland is a sharper track then say sittingbourne so times there are slightly quicker eg a dog that does 31-85 over 525 at hove is probably achieving more then a dog who does 31-80 over 525 at oxford and i find certain dogs perform better at certain tracks what do u think?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 pm
Handicapper

I was just going to do fastest times for each distance, not by track. Though I will state which tracks the time was recorded at.

I find Henlow the fastest track IMO.

Kind regards,

Lee

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:34 am
Handicapper

Sorry, does anybody know how I can import an image into a message like what 'hotdogpat' did a few days ago?

Was about to post the details and was not sure how to show this image.

Can anyone help?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 pm
Group 1 winner

Sorry, does anybody know how I can import an image into a message like what 'hotdogpat' did a few days ago?

Was about to post the details and was not sure how to show this image.

Can anyone help?

Press PrtSc on your keyboard, this will take an image of your screen, open up Paint and click on the EDIT tab and then PASTE, this will bring the image up into Paint, do whatever you need to do then save it to desktop or wherever you want.
Next step go to the following web address:

http://imageshack.us/

Click on BROWSE and locate the file that you want to upload, when you have found the file click on the UPLOAD NOW button, this will upload the image. When this as done you will get some options under the heading LINKS TO SHARE YOUR IMAGE.
RIGHT CLICK on the writing on the right hand side of FORUM CODE click COPY, come back here on this forum then click PASTE wherever you want in your message, job done.

Just one thing more do you know that I am now the devil incarnate because this is my 666 post, :twisted:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next