View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 dog capacity 
Handicapper

Post dog capacity
Why is there such a low capacity for dogs in greyhound dog manager 2 when starters orders 4 has a bigger capacity for owning gorses? I mean come on folks upgrade the capacity to at least 250 for owning dogs in a kennel. If this is the bigger the capacity will be then I won't continue to support this game. In fact I will demand to have a refund for this game.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Oh god another refund frenzie occuring then??

Just see the other threads about refunding and you'll see your answer and peoples views on that.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am
Handicapper

Post Re: dog capacity
fredreed wrote:
Why is there such a low capacity for dogs in greyhound dog manager 2 when starters orders 4 has a bigger capacity for owning gorses? I mean come on folks upgrade the capacity to at least 250 for owning dogs in a kennel. If this is the bigger the capacity will be then I won't continue to support this game. In fact I will demand to have a refund for this game.

Having a 50dog capacity is probably realistic..it means you must manage your breeding operation wisely and also choosing what to keep and what to sell..which can make future seasons more intresting seeing how previously owned dogs u sold do in the future..i breed between 20/25 dogs every year and i find 50 dog kennels adequate ..why do you want more capacity?the number of dogs computer trainers have is usually alot less then 50 ...have u any fast times yet? if so you should get involved in the track record competition

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 pm
Group 2 winner

why on earth would you want 250 dogs lol thats just taking it too far .

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm
Handicapper

Post dog capacity
I think that this game is a big ripoff to people who love sport sim management games. If Mark was gonna come out with a game with a capacity limit then Mark shouldn't have even bothered to come out with this game at all. I don't like games that have limits like this. If you're going to make a game make it without limitations, make it so people can enjoy playing it. The game is enjoyable and fun but with the limitations in place like a dog capacity it isn't fun to play.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm Post subject: dog capacity
I think that this game is a big ripoff to people who love sport sim management games. If Mark was gonna come out with a game with a capacity limit then Mark shouldn't have even bothered to come out with this game at all. I don't like games that have limits like this. If you're going to make a game make it without limitations, make it so people can enjoy playing it. The game is enjoyable and fun but with the limitations in place like a dog capacity it isn't fun to play.

In this case don't buy any more greyhound manager games. End of discussion! Would like to see you find another management sim of this nature on the market for the price you pay for this.[/code]

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm
Handicapper

fredreed wrote:

A ripoff..you obviously havnt a scooby doo about greyhound racing..this is the best greyhound sim on the market by a long way and is great value for money..if u had a real love for greyhound racing u would enjoy the game for what it is..if ud played gm1 ud know that this is a big improvement and the new schedule adds to the realism..ur obviously not shrewd enough to run a successfull kennel..stick to space invaders and button bashing in the future

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:00 pm
Handicapper

Post dog capacity
wardie, I don't know who you think are but your attitude is way out of line here and I think you should be reported. You're the kind of people who gives these forums a bad name.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 pm
Handicapper

Post dog capacity
Wardie the forum is where people post their comments or whatever is on their minds now If you are having issues with this matter then maybe you should go get help on this. All people post their comments on the forum all the time that's it, like I said wardie If you have issues with people posting here on the forum then you are having issues.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

show me where i have shown a 'bad attitude' towards you??

All i said was search the forum on such topics. Surely if anyone has an attitude problem it would be yourself. After all mocking another mans hard work and demanding refunds isn't exactly a positive. However if you came on and said in future games i would like to possibly see unlimited dog capacity in my kennel then it would have been different.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm
Handicapper

Post dog capacity
I tell you what wardie let's forget this and talk about more friendly things like the upcoming baseball or just something else as stupid as this. To be honest the greyhound manager game is very realistic in fact it's probably the best sim on the market today. I will admit that the greyhound management sim probably isn't as realistic as the starters orders 4 horse racing sim.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

2) You try the demo.
3) If you're happy you commit and purchase the game.

You cannot then edge towards a refund if you dont like one of the features. That is bad natured/

Sorry but if anyones attitude if out of line it is infact yours Fred. I maybe should not have interfered but I hate reading these types of posts.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Handicapper

Post dog capacity
It's not my attitude that is out of line here it's yours because all I'm saying is how I feel about the game's features. So it's your attitude that is out of line here and frankly you should be banned from posting on the forum If you are having a problem with me and I am not talking about wardie either, I'm talking about you harris tweed.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

fredreed wrote:
I will demand to have a refund for this game

fredreed wrote:
I think that this game is a big ripoff

fredreed wrote:
Mark shouldn't have even bothered to come out with this game at all

Come to think of it. I was out of order. Sorry :roll:

fredreed wrote: