View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Dear Mark 
Selling plater

Post Dear Mark
Dear Mark,

I've been searching high and low for a greyhound game that is actually enjoyable. I stumbled across greyhound manager and then also paid for greyhound manager 2. Sadly both these games are completely terrible compared to SO4 (and i'm not a horse fan). the money you start off with is pitiful and is impossible to buy a decent pup and still have enough money to survive. Barely a month has passed before I'm in the red. That stupid cheat didn't work for me as well. its sad when even a cheat can't improve a game. Also, i would suggest moving away from the British style of greyhound racing in terms of prizemoney. it seems that 99.99% of the races have no prizemoney and even if you do win or place in one that does, $24 hardly covers the expenses such as staff for your one dog (i've had to sell the rest to pay the bills :roll: )

Until GM is more realistic and is actually playable and enjoyable, i won't play it and I want my money back. $35 more just for different backgrounds and weather hardly justifies buying the new version. i also think 20 pounds is a bit steep for game that wouldn't fetch more than 5 pounds in a shop.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 pm
Selling plater

well i had another crack at, won the english derby and the yorkshire st ledger (without cheating) and wouldn't you know it, the file crashes and now i can't play that save file anymore. why on earth does this game crash so often?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]