View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Adding realism like ALL dogs recieve an appearance fee 
Selling plater

Post Adding realism like ALL dogs recieve an appearance fee
Hi Mark,
I am an Ex-NGRC Trainer, then became a Racing Manager and Steward and would like to make a couple of suggestions and offer my services to tweak GM2 and make it a little more realistic and maybe stop some of the whinging whinnies that want to keep complaining!

Just simple real life things like the Track i worked at an A4 graded race would be prize money of 50 1st, 42 2nd, 35 3rd and 15 for all the other 4 places and to apply to a 'home track' where all your dogs are based to run their graded races and are 'required' to race when the racing manager sees fit.
there should be no entry fees for Graded races, but maybe charge for open and classic races at other tracks as a game mode option for trainers to 'make a living' (further away the track from 'home' the higher the entry fee calculation like a travelling expense)
any realism you would like to add to the game let me know i know exactly how things run in the real world! 8) 8)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Adding realism like ALL dogs recieve an appearance fee
liquid117 wrote:
Hi Mark,
I am an Ex-NGRC Trainer, then became a Racing Manager and Steward and would like to make a couple of suggestions and offer my services to tweak GM2 and make it a little more realistic and maybe stop some of the whinging whinnies that want to keep complaining!

Just simple real life things like the Track i worked at an A4 graded race would be prize money of 50 1st, 42 2nd, 35 3rd and 15 for all the other 4 places and to apply to a 'home track' where all your dogs are based to run their graded races and are 'required' to race when the racing manager sees fit.
there should be no entry fees for Graded races, but maybe charge for open and classic races at other tracks as a game mode option for trainers to 'make a living' (further away the track from 'home' the higher the entry fee calculation like a travelling expense)
any realism you would like to add to the game let me know i know exactly how things run in the real world! 8) 8)

Sounds like you should be a consultant on the development of the next game :lol:

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]